Schoolies 08: Nelson's Bay (1 Viewer)

melxx

HSC
ahh toolie go away jokes haha.. yeh we have a pretty big group going up... theres 14 of us girls n then we have like 2 guy groups comming up with us... (hillzy and ace)... so yeh should go off... yeh and we r goin from the 1st-8th too

monkeyman89

HSC
haha naww ima cool toolie ^_^
ill be nice :D haha

sweet as. seems as tho alot of plp are goin up there :)

teenagers invade nelson bay !

our groups thinkin of having a big bonfire night at a 'desertedish' beach as well. on the friday night. so the 5th dec.
shuld b gud =]

nugget01

HSC
it's gonna be fun observing the local's reactions at the amount of people coming here this year... i only ran into about 3 small groups last year.

nugget01

HSC
cola1990 said:
yeah i live in nelson bay (not nelsons bay)
hahaha
its not all that good for nightlife jst RSL, taverns, country club etc no night clubs or anythin
but theres some heaps good beachs
when is everyone coming?
if its 'nsw week' thatll be good coz ill be bak frm surfers
yeww
nicole? haha.
celery.

Hillzy

HSC
gk0608 said:
Oh and Hillzy can you put me down with "girloflowers | 8 | 24th Nov - 4th Dec" as well, i'm in her group, ty =)
nah this is jsut a list of the groups ... representing the amount of people that will be there

Hillzy

HSC
monkeyman89 said:
yo all.
im a toolie haha .missed out on my schoolies for some reason or another :S

so got a fair few people coming this year. as alot of my friends are finishing this year.

we got 5 in our room + 8 in another and there gettin a few extras on the last friday + 3 girls in anothers and another 8 or 9 that are goin up abit earlier

most of us are from dates 1st dec - 8th dec

and the 8 or 9 earlier are from bout 27th nov - 4th dec

would be good 2 meet everyone and party 2gether :D
Update on the list!

Person | No. People | Dates going
Hillzy | 6 | 1st - 8th Dec
(My Mate) Millzy | 3+ | 1st - 8th Dec
MelXX | 14 | 1st - 8th Dec
Ace08 | 9 | 1st - 8th Dec
Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
girloflowers | 8 | 24th Nov - 4th Dec
martywebster | ? | 1st - ?
kg3000 | 6+ | 29th Nov - 6th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
kasiagrysiewic | ? | 21st - 28th Nov
susuki.boy | ? | ?
leynacarol | ? | 29th Nov - ?
monkeyman89 | 16 | 1st - 8th Dec (TOOLIES)
monkeyman89(second group | 8 | 27th Nov - 4th Dec (TOOLIES)

TOTAL: 15 Groups | 70 + | Most common week 1st onwards

ahahahaha toolies, nah its all good so long as you aint them types of people who think they sick kents cause they older

Last edited:

vedran123

HSC
gk0608 said:
haha i do ancient as well (and modern) ! =P lots and lots of history lol. what topics do you do in ancient? we do Spartahhhhhh, julio-claudians and agrippina :cool:

Oh and Hillzy can you put me down with "girloflowers | 8 | 24th Nov - 4th Dec" as well, i'm in her group, ty =)

same i do Modern History aswell lol :D GL 2mmorrow :D, um my subjects for ancient are Alexander the great, Minoans and ROOOOOOME! :D:D:D..omfg ive been calculating wrong :O its 2851200 seconds left till we leave :(

Last edited:

monkeyman89

HSC
Hillzy said:
Update on the list!

Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
martywebster | ? | 1st - ?
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | ? | ?

TOTAL: 15 Groups | 70 + | Most common week 1st onwards

ahahahaha toolies, nah its all good so long as you aint them types of people who think they sick kents cause they older

haha nah sall gud mate. most of the plp in our group are schoolies people. with a toolie here and there who missed out. we all cool :)
just wanna party with everyone else and have a good time

kasiagrysiewicz

HSC
im so annoyed that there's no one really going the last week of november.. well there's 6 of us going just so you know. can't people just come up a little earlier so we will actually have people?? haha

HSC
Hellloo..

Man, a bunch of us are gonna hit Nelson Bay, theres about 15 of us going, guys and girls, from Sydney.

It should be a good time. I know its a quiet place, but im sure there will be something going on. I went last year, and the only thing to do was hit Newcastle, beach it, and hang with the Serbian tourists from sydney at that carnival thing.

It was a tad dull, so were bringing 3 cars full of friends to fun it up a tad.

P.s Also studying for Ancient, F*&% Caesar. =)

fuhrious

HSC
N/A
bout 16 of us going from the 29th-6th too for ur list hillzy, nd yeh... beach party wud be sweet

suzuki.boy

HSC
i go up their often and anna bay is like max 10mins drive from nelson bay and yer i suggest no1 walk it lmao just bush and street thats all ull see but yer just dont hehe

in anna bay yes its tru about that 24hr bakery it really is a good spot always go their at new yrs and xmas hehe best place 2 go after ur a lil gone n wanna eat best place walk on the beach come around n stay their yummmm

but yer all the action will be at nelson bay around the marine i guess and about the fire anywhere u do it the rangers will come down n close it off we tried doin that between xmas n new yrs went 4 about an hr or so then they saw the fire n close it off n everythin so yer good luck with that but highly doubt that happenin

n pplz get drunk or wateva but dont start any shit best thing 2 do is just go up their meet new ppl n have heaps of fun cause whateva 1 group does it will stuff it up 4 every1 one else so yer atleast keep that in consideration

btw if i dont go qld ill b their from like the 20th-2nd/3rd with about 6 guys

Last edited:

martywebster

HSC
hillzy i was left out of ure people update thing mate lol. Ill be there with 6 people untill the 8th. Ill also be up with a bunch of people 6 guys and 6 girls from the 27th but they are just coming up for the weekend as a sort of leaving thing for me so we may run into some of the early schoolies people then. i agree with suzuki. boy i watched someone walking to the beach and it really isnt an intresting walk lol. Im soo pumped for it hey. Although im still a little worried that my group wont see anyone else being in soldiers point and not in the main part of nelson bay

nugget01

HSC
if some one looks like a crim in anna bay, they probs are... so don't get too close haha. anyone planning on doing dune activities there; sand boarding, 4wd, quads etc?

Hillzy

HSC
Update on the list!

Louisee | ? | ?
danielkjim | ? | ?
martywebster | 6 | 1st - 8th Dec
lidia | ? | ?
susuki.boy | ? | ?
fuhrious | 16 | 29th Nov - 6th Dec

TOTAL: 16 Groups | 92 + | Most common week 1st onwards

GTMP

HSC
fuhrious said:
bout 16 of us going from the 29th-6th too for ur list hillzy, nd yeh... beach party wud be sweet

hey man i think we organised a beach and house party earlier on in the thread...

not sure what page (around 6 maybe 7) have a read through.

and peter..... NELSON BAY IS GOING TO GO OFF!!!!! YEAH BIT##

Infidelity

HSC
I'm with Hillzy's group. Hillzy, I am going to arrange for the rest of our friends to drop in for a few days, considering they're not far off from where we are!

Can't wait to go Nelson Bay and I can't wait to roll around in my black Beemer XD 1!!!11!!1

People, you up for one massive party on the streets?

Hillzy

HSC
Infidelity said:
I'm with Hillzy's group. Hillzy, I am going to arrange for the rest of our friends to drop in for a few days, considering they're not far off from where we are!

Can't wait to go Nelson Bay and I can't wait to roll around in my black Beemer XD 1!!!11!!1

People, you up for one massive party on the streets?
pham ... the rest of the group are in sydney they are meeting us at the entrance on the 8th ... they arn't coming to nelsons

also party on the streets more likely to be shut down by the coppers then party on beach or in home

man we can't organise a party beforehand cause none of us know the area, nor what the cops are like ... my best bet is that any beach or public party will be shut down quickly cause its like a retirement are with all the damn grannies who need their sleep ... i say when we get there we all meet up and then we'll see what we're gonna do then

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)