schoolies 08 (1 Viewer)

meeggles

HSC
tahls-- said:
Wish I was going to surfers.
My group of friends plans to go to Merimbula
so yeah I'm fucked.

i live in merimbula and you and your friends are wasting time and money coming here. it is a shit hole and there is nothing to do.

overnightceleb

HSC
Going to the North Coast just with the girls, then heading over to Fiji and Samoa. Gotta love having family in the islands :D

350125GO

U Mad Brah?
HSC
Question - Are the schoolies.com parties any good? If i dont book through them i cant go right? What else is going on during it? Liek entertainment wise?

Some ppl will be under 18 aswell.

williamc

HSC
350125GO said:
Question - Are the schoolies.com parties any good? If i dont book through them i cant go right? What else is going on during it? Liek entertainment wise?

Some ppl will be under 18 aswell.
the schoolies.com parties are the beach parties. which run throughout the entire first week and then first weekend of the second week.

and yes they are fucking good.

2 DJ sets. Spread 200m from each other, packed in between them with drunk people.

kirst-08

HSC
men my mates were thinkin of goin to forster to. I used to holiday there and thought it was a good place. we are goin just to relax and chill away from home really.
:)

Yanki

HSC
Hey Gilsenank1, parties in byron need to be made by the schoolies, there aren't set parties.
People just congregate in the top park etc...have fun!

chooki4

HSC
my friends have split, some goin to qld and us goin to byron. hoping its good. who else is goin to byron? and whats it like?

Hillzy

HSC
Anyone going to the entrance for schoolies, namely Toukley region??

Me and about 20 of my mates are gonna be there from the end of november to mid decemeber. And as people from further north finish their schoolies they're gonna join us so it's gonna be fun so because theres so many of us the lack of night life does not matter, however it's always good to have more people. Also by it not being a major destination for schoolies shouldnt have too much trouble drinking on the street.

Anyways get back to us if your at the entrance from Nov 30th - Dec 12th

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)