Schoolies 2007 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Didnt know where to put this....
Whats everyone doing for schoolies next year?
My friends and i were goind on a schoolies cruise until it got cancelled, and now my friends are habing the first fight we've had in the five years at high school on where to go; fiji or the whitsundays?
i personally favour fiji, but i dont kno anymore....

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Re: Schoolies

Haha, I'm just keeping it simple ie: not going somewhere too expensive or too crowded eg the stupid overrated gold coast...Personally don't like following the crowd and go off to the gold coast.
Probably going to Coffs Harbour or Byron bay or just somewhere not too far away.

Agywaggy

HSC
My friends and i are having a big agrument on where to go, but its soo stupid because no-1 can have a civilised conversation. so now i think my group is spliting up for schoolies which is totally stupid. The two options are Fiji and an island off the queensland.
I personally prefer Fiji.

nikkiisme

HSC
me and my friends were on the 2nd 2007 cruise and now are left hanging.
dammit :burn:
but it wil be ok.. as long as im with my friends im sure well have a good time. do you reckon its a good idea to go to qld but not right in the middle of the gold coast?

ESHAYS ADLAYS

HSC
yeah everyone has their own little agenda when it comes to destinations - half my group is going to byron, and the other half including myself is going to gold coast.
but we found a way around it - my half is going to do party week in gold coast week 2 and then meet everyone else for a week of chillin in byron (week3)
personally, i wanted to go to the whitsundays =(

WaydesSexcBlond

HSC
Yea.. we were on the first schoolies cruise.. so now everywhere looks rlli boring.. we're lookin into whitsundays/airlie beach.. weve found this most gorgeous place there.. except how many ppl will there be? we chose not to go to surfers, mainly cuz i think its overrated living there for 14 yrs.. but is airlie gonna be deserted?

xoxo

HSC
well alot of people are goign to fiji now, but alot are also going to places down and up the coast....suprisingly i dont know many who are going to surfers/gold coast/round that area....fiji seems to be very popular

light bulb

HSC
i was thinking of heading up to darwin to see some friends and then make my way down the gold coast and bak home! is surfers no good? apparently theres a P&O cruise to some islands for 8 days that some people in my year are going on. i dont think i have anyone to go with so im pretty stuffed!

KriStyn*

HSC
hey wat do ppl no about noosa 4 skoolies???

soo is it best 2 lyk start figuring it out now 4 bookinz n stuff... crap i thought we'd have a whole year 2 figure it out lol my badd

@shlie

HSC
i have a few groups so we were gonna go to byron but its so expensive and so i dunno what they are doing and my utha group are heading to nelsons/anna bay for a week which will be okay coz they are awsum
is anyone else going that way ?

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Well, our group is doing the groovy 'free accomodation' thing.

Our friends mum wants us to stay in their holiday house in Shoal Bay free of charge. We don't really care cause its like a mansion and you know. Should be pretty fabulous.

There are 11 or 12 of us going and we can stay for as long as we want. The beach is 100 metres away!

Yes please!

xx

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
I think every group argues about schoolies.

People in my group were even bitching about free accomodation! Seriously...

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
if it isnt my E-wife......we are so hot together

justbek

HSC
I'm goin to port macquarie.. or however u spell that.. lol never been there so i hope its good, i've heard some stuff about it, ppl sayin its dead boring and that.. but i got my mates so it should still be awesome.
yeah we had a massive fight over where to go also, we were at first goin to nz, but it woulda been way too costly, even though we have rello's to stay with, so yeh that sucks..
and nobody wanted Qld, or any major schoolies destinations.. and most of the semi- quiet places wouldnt take schoolies so yeh it took soooooooo long to finally get a good place we all agreed on.. lol wat a drama.

so anyone been to Port macquarie?? is it a good place to go?

claire02

HSC
@shlie said:
i have a few groups so we were gonna go to byron but its so expensive and so i dunno what they are doing and my utha group are heading to nelsons/anna bay for a week which will be okay coz they are awsum
is anyone else going that way ?

i went to both these places for shoolies this yr one week in each it was heaps of fun byron had a lot more going on whereas anna bay was just kinda a chill week after byron

sophiek11

HSC
Anyone going to Port macqaurie in the 2nd week of schoolies???

bng

HSC
Im to lazy to go to Gold Coast. Instead me and some mates are going to Summernats. Bring on the burning rubber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)