Schoolies 2009 at Port Macquarie...is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

Manuel_II

HSC
I got invited by my friends to go to Schoolies at Port Macquarie around late November. The thing is though, I'll only be 17 by then and I don't plan to drink. And from what I heard it's really quiet there.​

Is Port Macquarie any good? Any activities there worthwhile doing? Anyone else going?​

sjs6sjs

HSC
yer im headin down with about 20 peeps from 21-28th of Nov and if theres not much to do we'll just b havin aot of beach parties should still b a good break tho lol

chlodogg

HSC
I live abou thalf an hour from port macquarie, in a really deprived, shitty town, so we all go to port a fair bit. its heaps lovely there in summer, packed with people, really good beaches and heaps of them. Lots of activities to do during the day ect ect ....theres a few pubs/hotels.. couple of "night clubs".. i personally wouldn't go there for schoolies cause its like, right there, but meh, if u just wanna kick back it might be good.

simmyxo

HSC
Port Mac is beautiful. Def go... our group chose there because most of us werent allowed interstate (or overseas - pfft who wants to leave the country for schoolies????? losers) so yeah... plus theres a bit of a rep for having beach parties and its just a great place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)