schoolies at terrigal and kiama? (1 Viewer)

sarah512

HSC
Hey is anyone going to Terrigal or Kiama for schoolies? dunno what its like, is it gunna be dead? Have My friends organised something dodgy?

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
yep. you're gonna have a fucking shit time

Hillzy

HSC
me and my mates are going to toukley which is just a bit north of terrigal ... but yeh although theres no nightlife, its still gonna be fun cause theres enough of my mates to make it fun

sophie14491

HSC
i live pretty much in kiama.
and i do not recommend it as a schoolies destination.
nice beach but thats about all.
if you want to go out, there is pretty much whory torys and that is all.
There are far better places to go.
way to many old people down here and pretty much has nothing to do around here.
i suggest you try another option?
maybe north?
Ive heard a lot of people are going to port maquarie and stuff and that there are beach parties and stuff up there.
idno
hope this was helpful

Jesska08

HSC
Me and my mates are goin to Kiama for schoolies! :p
and there is two other groups from my year goin aswell
so in our year there is about 15-20 of us going to kiama..
fingers crossed that other people go there too and it isnt as dead as everyone has been saying lol

:wave::lol::p:cool::uhhuh::shy:;)

Katieeee

HSC
Can't agree more with the above about Kiama. Two pubs is the closest you are going to get to a nightlife. There are too many old people here.

Whereabouts in Kiama are you staying?

lind27

HSC
Hey
im staying in Gosford 24th to 1st with 20 of my friends (many hot guys *wink wink*). so i was wondering if any girls going on schoolies near the area would want to come over and 'hang'. lol

LOOMESY

HSC
hate to say it, but sif kiama is a good schoolies destination

but out of curiousity, where are you guys all staying at in kiama?

HSC
Hillzy said:
me and my mates are going to toukley which is just a bit north of terrigal ... but yeh although theres no nightlife, its still gonna be fun cause theres enough of my mates to make it fun
hahaha toukley

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
lind27 said:
Hey
im staying in Gosford 24th to 1st with 20 of my friends (many hot guys *wink wink*). so i was wondering if any girls going on schoolies near the area would want to come over and 'hang'. lol
all i can say is LOL!!!
maybe it's coz i'm a local...but haha.
be careful at night, don't go out alone.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Kiama is so beautiful...but I cant think WHO would go somewhere like that for schoolies. Terrigal....so touristy.

09car10r

HSC
Hey is anyone going to Terrigal or Kiama for schoolies? dunno what its like, is it gunna be dead? Have My friends organised something dodgy?
Hey. What kind of thing are you after? I live at Terrigal and am going to Kiama for my skoolies. Terrigal is pretty good cos its also close to Gosford. there is always something to do. the beach is great fun, its in like 2 halves. the main section is patrolled and has some pretty good surf, and then further around past the rocks is the haven which is really calm and nice for snorkling. There are plenty of restuants and such around. and tons of beaches. terrigal can be quite a fmaily spot though, so be wary when planning your bigs parties(if any lol). Yeah, and, me and my friends are going to Kiama for 5 nights, renting a house and all driving down. I have been there before as well. This is not dodgey as such but there are no clubs or anything like that however there are pubs, fish and chips shops etc. kiama is more of a place to hang out and relax on the beach really. Where are staying at Kiama?? and when??

Misz

HSC
Hey. What kind of thing are you after? I live at Terrigal and am going to Kiama for my skoolies. Terrigal is pretty good cos its also close to Gosford. there is always something to do. the beach is great fun, its in like 2 halves. the main section is patrolled and has some pretty good surf, and then further around past the rocks is the haven which is really calm and nice for snorkling. There are plenty of restuants and such around. and tons of beaches. terrigal can be quite a fmaily spot though, so be wary when planning your bigs parties(if any lol). Yeah, and, me and my friends are going to Kiama for 5 nights, renting a house and all driving down. I have been there before as well. This is not dodgey as such but there are no clubs or anything like that however there are pubs, fish and chips shops etc. kiama is more of a place to hang out and relax on the beach really. Where are staying at Kiama?? and when??

IS terrigal a good idea???? i dont know if we should go to terrigal or port mac

any have any ideass??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)