Schoolies by yourself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSam

HSC
My mate it going to Schoolies by himself, he is going on a road trip to Canberra.

Nothing wrong with going by yourself, if you will enjoy it more by yourself, go for it.

BIG-STRONG-FOB

HSC
We r booked me n 17 mates ladd we r all planning to dump gf's right b4 lmaooo all gettin roots yeah? hecticc cant w8....brah if we see somebody by themselves we r gonna jump ya lad.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
We r booked me n 17 mates ladd we r all planning to dump gf's right b4 lmaooo all gettin roots yeah? hecticc cant w8....brah if we see somebody by themselves we r gonna jump ya lad.

....sounds awesome. :uhoh:

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Let's just hope OP is home schooled.

That just sounds really gay. What if your 17 other friends don't want to root you?

Bites

HSC
Fuckin aye cunt. ae!! ae!!! aee!!! Party on brew, mad r00ts n shizz, fuckin gettin dat pussay, fuk bitches at home, mad slut rewtz from herpes infested bogan fat skoolies chix, fuckinn''' chix bro.
Might even get an orgy bro, goin wit da ladz! we fuckin all closet homoz anyway, touchin dix and gettin chix, dats life bro, singlets, southern cross tattys and bashin emoz, fuck tha emoz!! ae!! ae!! ae!!! beer and chix and the boizzzzz

JOSH.

HSC
seems like someone took offense to the well founded assumption that they have no friends

You're obviously a dumb cunt so i'll say it slowly and in bigger letters (obviously as it is in text format you will have to assume the slow tempo)
Obviously.

there are uni forums on this website. as many if not all high school students dont attend uni, you will find that there are infact a large number of people who use this website that aren't currently in high school.
If there are uni forums, then why aren't you posting in them? Why are you posting in a high school thread? Oh wait, that's right...
people who aren't in high school are entitled, if not encouraged, to post in the high school forums. this is because their previous experience and opinions may be very helpful and useful to current high school students. crazy i know. but hey man its cool, i can see why you dont have any friends.
Except for one thing, your "previous experiences and opinions" weren't "very helpful" or "useful" to me at all, they were just mean. Hypocrite. Yeah, you might be "entitled" to say I have very few friends but don't even say that your advice and opinions are "encouraged."
And lay off the sarcasm, it's pathetic.

yeah and dont worry, i will be at the pub later. once i have finished work and my uni study. yeah, you guessed right. i'll be heading there with my mates, you know, the ones who i went to schoolies with. faggot
Ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)