Schoolies @ Byron? (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I don't like lesbians tho.. my ex kept trying to get me in on shit like that and i found it filthy...
I think i'm gay.
Ziff... marry me.
I'd rather Cherryblossom :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Ziff said:
You're obviously illiterate and missed the entire point. For your elucidation, I will once again express why ALDI is good:

ALDI means cheap food for a stingy bastard like myself.

Fuckin' idiot.
Whoa, calm down a bit hey. Have some dip.

bak0r

yea im heading up there...

2nd - 11th...

i didnt know so many people were going up there...

its gonna be awsome!

renny

me and a group of 9 mates are going from 27 - 4 dec like u nova. c u up there buddy

noxious

HSC
Im going up to north queensland and then going down the coast from 19th of november to about 10th december, im passing through byron bay, dont know when tho, me and my mates are just being a bunch of nomads staying in peoples houses that we know and getting around by coaches and trains

Robdog

Poo

i live 10mins away from byron and it blows is just full of gay tourists all the time so everything is so expensive and the beachs are always crowded dont waste ur time here surfers is the way to GO!

liddy

27th-4th, 5 of us girls staying in byron...seriously didnt know it was gonna be this big up there..awesome! wave to us..we're nice

miranda

HSC
blah, i'm going to byron, but not looking forward to it anymore :(

Tambubs

HSC
well while schoolies is going i'll be in byron............ working at woolies cause i can't be bothered going to schoolies.. dam all you people who get to have fun while i work and serve... probably for like 1/2 of you!

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Ziff said:
You know what that means? Stoners and Greens voters. I bet even people who aren't enrolled on the electoral rolls! They don't even have a fucking ALDI! The nearest one is 51km away in Tweed Heads. What an absolute joke!
ummm yuk, i live in byron, and ok yeah steroetypically that is true...but NO ur wrong...ps...whats an ALDI?a supermarket? and i agree with reddog or whatever that posters name was....go 2 surfers...

Last edited:

liddy

so whos done their homework and knows exactly wot there is to do in byron......??

pete_mate

HSC
is this place boring? im thinking of going for my schoolies next year, is surfer's really that bad?

btw ill be 17, but im expert alcohol smuggler

Gonzalez

i used to live in byron, well theres NOT much u can do there, everything is pretty expensive, i spose the place to hang around there wud be just the beaches, the beach hotel(real popular), the rails, shit i dont know...... go there if ya just wanna chill...

liddy

*salutes* chilling it is

im just gonna be glad to be SOMEWHERE thats at least 8 hours drive from school
actually im just looking fwd to doing woteva, whenever...nice change eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)