Schoolies Cruise 29th - 8th (1 Viewer)

pocketrocket

Hey who's going on the cruise form the 29th- 8th?? Well im from narooma and me and 6 of my mates are going... would love to hear from anyone whos going.

powerhouse

HSC
Hey, I'm going on the 29th cruise too!

Also me and some mates are going down the coast beforehand and we're staying at Bermagui - isn't that really close to Narooma? We're just gonna surf and bum around... I think we're actually stopping at Narooma for a while, anything good there?

dcasa

HSC
Hey shakes.. i was wondering.. are you cousins with Wizby?

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm goin on the 29th too! I'm in a group of about 8 girls, then there's some other girls in my year going - maybe 16 all up.

I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!

Do you know about any sort of itinerary - like formalwear and stuff?

HSC
me and 7 of my girlies are going

but one of my friends is bringing her bf, what do u think of that?
and im in their cabin...they better not get it on while im sleeping in there...

*wierd*

anyway should be good lots of tanning and swimming
and we have the water slide! weeeeeeee!!!!

see you all on the 29th! :)

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Hey, im goin too!! WOOH
powerhouse!! U bloody copy-cat, me n my mates want to go down the coast campin too but AFTER the cruise, like mid-january anyway this cruise is gonna rock!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
hey guys!
yeh me and 3 other mates from Epping Boys are goin...yeh i cant wait! so stoked!..and yeh im pretty sure we get sum info about it sent to us a month..or a few weeks b4 about what to bring..etc..for those classic theme nights :D

yeh i hope there rnt any like dickheads on the boat that spoil it 4 everyone!..hope it will be all happy and mingling..**nods head**

my plan for the first night is to have a drink with everybody..whether its impossible or not i will try my very best :D

sarah_m

we are coming 2

im going with mybeachouse and a number of a 6 other of our friends in our group. their is also another group of 8 girls going from our school. i think the info is available now my travel agent rang today 2 tell me they had some and 2 pick it up. should b fun i think half of newcastle is going 2 c u all there

HSC
Yep i'm going - 25 girls from school all up. think thats like 1/3 of my year haha. we've scored the top level.

themes for party nights include
- gender bender
- cocktail night
- haiwaiian islander
- superhero night
- formal night

i'm sure there are others but thats what my amte told me who went on this cruise last year!

woooooooooooooooooop PARRRRRRRRTAYYYYYYY!

whitie

HSC
Hey just wondering how much has it cost you people to go on the cruise? Just for accomodation and meals.

HSC
It's costing me $1695 altogether.

9 nights, free 'club' entry, duty free shopping, course-meals, rooms, under 18's allowed and everything - I don't reckon it could be better...

calister

HSC
schoolies cruise

hey im from newcastle and me and bout 10 or so mates are goin on the cruise we should meet up if ya want

dunny22

HSC
yeh.im from st gregs . at campbelltown n our group will be there givin away free drinks n drinkin twice as many...we love a nite out...yet alone 10 on the trot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)