schoolies cruise 29th nov? anyone (1 Viewer)

dreamin52

HSC
hi just wondering if there are any people going on the criuse on the 29th cause i would really like to me people before i go plaz reply!!! :)

ella_87

HSC
hey im goin on that date! i only booked on tuesday and all my friends booked last october so im in a room with 3 strangers :S so im hoping to make as many friends as possible before we leave lol.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
yes i will be there...i will be ur friend ella :p

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
Nay

hey anyone going on this cruise.....alone?

as in by them selves/sharing a room with strangers???

ella_87

HSC
yeh im goin alone! well with a bunch of people but im in a room with 3 other girls i dont know....should be alright though. are you goin alone sarah?

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
well im thinking bout it friends cant afford the cruise and it looks too good to miss out on. sucks dont know if i want to be by myself tho

swaney

yeah im also going da 29th wid 3 odda of my friends, n odda ppl from my schoo. so cant wait for it and good thing ill be 18:D

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
Ahh!

im booked on the 29th of november!!! i wana meet as many people as possible, im going with 3 other gurls from my school, we are ready for a wild time!!!

tori-Elton

HSC
hey, im going on the cruise with a bunch of about 40 guys and girls from school. it should be awesome.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Me Too!

I'm on that cruise too! woo! its gona b such a blast aye....me and a cabin full of epping blokes ad one leftover but hes goin in sum expensive cabin...poofter...but yeh should b awesome aye!....does any12 know like wats on the actual boat 2 do apart from the pool, gym and lounge sorta area?? and also how long do we stop off 4 at the few locations?? thanks and hope 2 see u all there! :D woo!

rach88

ahah yeah im goin on that cruise too with a whole bunch from skool nd definantly planning on hook ups...shouLD b sOOO good! except i wont b 18..but YAY anyway!!

MW4H_X0X0

HSC
o rachel thats sucks lol!!! im lucky, i turn 18 and 2 weeks before i go on the cruise (29th)!! yay im guna get trashed!!!

me and a few gurls from school are going, but we wanna have a "Cabin" party lol and hookup with lots of bois cute or not!!!

aunaturalantony

HSC
YEEEAAHHHH, im on the cruise on the 29th! i cant wait! its gonna be the best experience of our lives! i am gonna be fucked 24/7!
Everyone who is going to queensland are saying "ahhh the cruise is gonna be shit" and im like fuck off! they are gonna regret that they went to queensland

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)