Schoolies Cruises (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Bolshavic said:
The Schoolies Cruz it the best thing you will ever do. It so good its insane. You get ur own toilet in ur cabin but theres no exhaust fan so it gets so so steamy in there, only choice is to get dressed in room with ur mates. The breakfasts are so shit, the lunch is okay, and the dinner is awesome. 5 courses with 2 formal nights! Also P&O automatically take $4.50 a day out of ur account to tip the staff! this is bull shit, that was like so much between the eight of us. We cancelled it and tiped the crew ourselves. Tip ur waiter early in the cruise and you'll get so good service. We gave our waiter (Sahir, if you see him say hi!) $20 on the first night and the next night he was waiting at our table! He pushed our chairs in and all that it was so good. We went in blind on night (we ate at 8) and there was music so we danced with him!. Piss is cheap compared to some clubs. ur lookin at 5 bucks for a bourbon and coke. same for a crowny. You meet so many ppl. its wicked. One hint, take some hairy lemon or berocca. It made the cruise so much longer. you dont need as much sleep. And drink plenty of water because it stops sea sickness and hang overs. If your hung over you get the shits cause you cant party. And 4 all those who dont go clubing go b4 you go and learn to let urself dance, you have more fun. I took $600 and it lasted only because i bought a litre of wild turkey rare breed. Its 50% alcohol. I recommend buying the highest % alcohol you can. For the guys rare breed or OP, the girls Shmirnoff blue.

It will be the best time of your life. But be warned, after you get back you will have PCD

Post cruise depression.

Me and my mates had it. You'll want to be back on the ship and you'll be thinking of all the chicks you've met. I got a Deck load of numbers.

If you dont go on the cruise you are ignorant. It is the best thing that i have ever done.

Last note, underagees dont worry thats not going to stop you :) and watch ur card that you put ur money on because if someone gets it they can spend all ur money, theres no pin or anything. It happened to me.

Later ppls.
well said my friend!

i still have post cruise depression sometimes, and i went on it in 2003 :p

Bolshavic

Old member
HSC
My mate made a docco about our cruz. it had video, and as it was ending it showed all the ppl we met and had sad music. it was pretty good. i was so sad :(

chocaholiic

HSC
awwwwww wow, thats a good idea ay. ohhh i cant wait im so excited, its a bummer we all actually have to get past the HSC b4 all this............

cozimblack

cozimblack
HSC
Cruise?? NO DOUBT.....THE BEST TIME OF UR LIFE!!

Hey Guys!!
Just to let all of u guys know that................whoever is thinkin about the Cruise....TRUST ME U ARE DOIN THE RIGHT THING!!hehehe....and for those of u who arent goin..........What the SHITE are u doin?? (unless its a money issue...u aiight! hehe) U WONT regret it!!!!

I went on it last year on the 29th nov one..............and believe me, up until today i can truly say i had the BEST 10 freakin days of my life!!

For those of u, who think it is expensive.......i dont disagree with u.....but believe me......u get ur moneys worth and more!! From the moment u step aboard that ship....u can see where ur money has went!!! The quality of service is second to none!!

Here Are some tips for those of u already booked:
1) dont bother bout gettin a window for ur cabin............ur rarely ever in there!
2)Go with frends......no less than 3........u hav to meet new pple!

3) Grab a few drinks and hit the dance floor everynight!! hehehe.....we started at the "Terrace in the Grove" for the live band......when they closed.....moved onto "OZ" bar........when that closed 3 in the morn.......we moved to top open deck.....and partied till the sun came up at six.....watch the sunrise...........then hit the pastries for breakfast!! hehehe.....ITS a winning formula!! lol!

4)dont listen to those fuckers who say..."ur stuck on a ship, u'll meet the same pple".......thers 2000 kids on the boat.......i didnt meet the same pple i met the night before.....u keep meeting new pple each night.........remember.....EVERYONE is out to meet new pple!

5) REmembeR...............the isalnds are beautiful/pretty/nice......and all that........really relaxing......but the best fun is had on the boat EVERY single night!!

6) THat guy b4 was right..........u really do have PCD----Post Cruise Distress......u really do wanna go back after u finish......u start to remember all the pple u met, the places u visited and the AWESOME time u had!! hehe

So guys....please go on this!!i GUARANTEE u wont regret it!! BUT do remember.....think of ur HSC first.......put in the hard yards now.....and u will be able to enjoy that cruise all the more!! I DID!!!
I know exactly wat u guys are goin thru!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U!!!

KEEGS

P.s. If any of u need to ask any questions at all.....whether it be bout the cruise (i got plenty more to tell! hehe) or HSC in general.....pls do ask...my email is :funkymonkey_8702@hotmail.com!Add me to msn! Cheers!

Royce

HSC
are the cruises any good i have one this year and having second thoughts.

Nescient

HSC
N/A
hey hey... yeh everything on the boat is cheap as... ESPECIALLY IF UR A SMOKER... i swear i was in heaven evertime i bought a pack of smokes.... but yeh the main thing thats expensive is the islands... they're expensive as hell... just depends if u wanna blow ur money on souveniers or booz....

Bolshavic

Old member
HSC
Royce my friend to not go on the cruise would be foolish. Go my friend, you will have the best time of your life.

Natzd

HSC
hey guys...i'll be joining you both on the 8th as well...man i can't wait to get out of school!! and PARTAY!! well ma sis went on the cruise and there was no reception. she also took i think $400 spending money, didn't use it all though coz she was underage but she still got her friends to buy her drinks *tisk tisk* haha i would too but i'll be 18 yeww!!
so anyways spending money i say should be between $400 and $800 i rekon but it's up to you!!
:p

chocaholiic said:
hello kaylz! ill be with ya on the 8th! how exciting. not entirely sure bout the mobiles, ill b interested to know as well. YES there will b showers and toilets in the rooms it actually says 'private ensuite' - now thats Swweeet (or shuld i say suit) :p

how much spending money you gonna take?

luv choca

cows_go_moo

Throbbing Member
HSC
MICHAEL!! holy shit dude i was bored n thought id come read this years cruise forum and read ur post and was like hmm this sounds like when i went on, then u mentioned sahir and hairy lemon, *wipes tear from eye*, fancy seein u here.

and yes GO ON CRUISE!!! we all wanted to go again this year, but dont have the cash.

and make sure you go crazy, get smashed every night. buy duty free booze (1 litre absolut vodka or black label jimmy = 23bucks!!!). u can only take on one bottle though (not ncluding if u hide some in ur suitcase ;)

The ships aren't shit boxes, mobile phones won't work out at sea, we took walky talkies but didnt end up using em, new caledonia was freaky we went there on a sunday and everything was closed there were a gew hobos round askin for drugs in french which was funny.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
can anyone tell me how much a beer is on the ship?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*sigh

Schoolies was so awesome

Oh and don't see how anyone could spend $2000 while they're on a cruise:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)