schoolies games (1 Viewer)

doodydo

HSC
N/A
does anyone know of any games a group of friends can play on our trip away?
(we're going to terrigal for a week). doesn't have to be a drinking game-
just something fun for a group of friends

thanks

bex

HSC
this game will get you completely maggot!

its called the hundred club...

everyone has a shot glass and theres a timer.. the aim is to drink 100 shots of beer.. plaeas dont try it with spirits or goon! it could have hazardous results and i dont want to be responsible for any deaths..

anyway the rules are: if you spew youre out, if you pee youre out.. if you get up youre out. you can just pull out also... and whoever reaches 100 become a part of the hundred club! of which i am a proud member :D

HSC
N/A
PICTIONARY! (I love pictionary)

And that weird pony game - "front to front to front, my pony, back to back to back, my pony," etc etc etc, you know. Good way to get to meet new people. :)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
put a cup on a table. everyone stands in a line behind each other. you stand about a metre from the table. the person at the front flips a coin and tries to land it in the cup. if he/she is successful, the person next in line has to skull a beer. and so on. Good game! We play it heaps. It gets boring pretty quickly though.

sex_bomb_410

trescowthick said:
the 'hundred game', isn't that just centurion? last time i played that i was doing vodka shots when all my boys were doing beer. apparantly i went past 60 but i can't remember it.. not much past i'll have you know..!!

playing poker (not necessarily strip) and whoever loses each round had to scull the amount the bet. say the bet 20cents then they scull twice. they bet $1 then its 100... and so on and so forth. 20c bet min.

whoever steals the most useless thing from a servo is good. whoever loses has to give it back and tell the shopkeeper why it was crap etc. much fun ensues...

steal the underwear from the hottest guy. pretty self explainatory.. though extra points for getting them without anything sexual happening (always much more entertaining)

sawp id's and see who can pass, perferably really wacky one, like amy tongan friend and i swapped (i'm nowhere near blackish) and she passed... i didn't

get some supersoakers and go around at night and when admiring architecture, shoot water through open windows (preferably bedrooms) of the houses which are ugly or unsatisfacory.

is that any help?
so u think you had 60 shots of vodka.........i think your playing with your cock a little bit to much mate

Bone577

HSC
N/A
bug123 said:
so u think you had 60 shots of vodka.........i think your playing with your cock a little bit to much mate
I second that, but in nicer terms.

20 shots in an hour = puke + sick
2 bottles over a night = puke + sick
a regular guy has 20 shots in 10 minutes and = they will be quite sick

60 shots = death, or at least stomache pump.

As for games, hot potatoe, get one of those firestarters, light it and go nuts, best when drunk.

Or play "mediocre" it is too complicated to explain myself, perhaps someone else can do it.

Or "Kings" also long to explain so I won't bother.

Edit: Or get those chessboards where the pieces are shot glasses. Winner plays on, the more you win, the more games the more you have drunk, so you start getting worse and worse. Great equaliser in case someone is a chessmaster.

Also, rock-scissors-paper, it grew from playing chess, which me and friends decided takes too long, just rock-paper-scissors, if you lose you take a drink, not exactly a very complex game though :)

sex_bomb_410

seriously now....does anyone one have good drinking games because i'd be keen to learn some before schoolies comes around

sex_bomb_410

seriously now....does anyone one have good drinking games because i'd be keen to learn some before schoolies comes around

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
Good Games for skoolies...

Heres a game that neva fails to have fun... or at least a few laughs, also good with new ppl u meet... basically its "Would u rather..." and u fill in the blanks with sumfin gross... eg. "Would u rather: run through the skool naked, or eat 10 chillis in a row", thats a lame example but u get the idea and use ur naughty imagination!!! ;-) also, another version is "have u ever" where u go round in a circle n one person asks the question eg. "have u eva kissed sum1 of the same sex", all those that have take a sip of their alcho drink, u can get a few shocks from that 1 let me tell u... lol. That one worx betta with new ppl. Have Fun and lets have sum real fun on skoolies!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
theres the vagina game

you sit in a circle and you say, for example, 'my vagina is amazing', 'my vagina is aroused', etc, basically adjectives of whatever letter of the alphabet you're up to. if you can't think of one within the time limit, you take a shot and it moves on to the next letter of the alphabet

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
there was a pretty big thread with this shit in the non school forum somewhere

Skeeta

HSC
Drinking Game - KING OF BEERS

Theres the drinking game - King of beers... you need a deck of cards spread out on a table.. u draw a card and each number/pic means a different thing.

eg
ACE - Toilet card... you cannot go to the toilet unless you have this card - you can sell this card

ONE - Thumb card... at any given time put one thumb on the table.. the others must follow - the last one to do this has 2 take a shot/ sip

TWO - Dominoes card - in a cirle, start drinking , the next person in like cannot stop until the person before them has (sucked in to the last person)

THREE - delegate 3 shots/ sips to other players

FOUR - Similar to thumb card but the person has to stand instead of putting thumb on table

FIVE - Make or break a rule... you can make up any rule you like and penalties can occur if you dont follow these (more drinks/sips)... think hard.. this one can be FUN

SIX - Delegate 6 shots/sips to other players.

SEVEN - Word card. The person who draws this card picks a word and every one has to say an adjective about it in a certain letter.. if anyone fails to do so - drink up!

EIGHT - similar to the FIZZ/BUZZ game. Go around in a circle counting upwards from one.. Multiples of 3, say fizz, multiples of 5 say BUZZ... if you get it wrong or take 2 long. take a sip/shot

NINE - Take off an item of clothing, wear it on your head and take 2 sips/shots

You get the picture.... for i cant remember the other ones... you guys can make them up...
the reason the game is called KING OF BEERS

is that u r meant 2 play it w/ beer. THE KING CARD means u have 2 pour half ur drink into a bucket in the middle of the table.. the last person to get the KING card has to drink the concoction out of the bucket

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)