Schoolies HELP needed ASAP. (1 Viewer)

metallicrap

HSC
I leave everything to the last minute, and i guess schoolies was no different.

I havent booked nothing, and i havent got much money.

Me and about 3 mates still wanna go on schoolies, if we all chuck in $150 ($600 all up) Could we get a nice place still in forster or coffs harbour or somewhere where there is a little schoolies atmosphere?

3 of us are under 18, one would be 18, but we arent looking for night clubs, more the beach type parties and parties where we can all attend.

If people are going to coffs or forster, wat dates are you going?

7th Sign

HSC
probly...u may still have a chance week 3 at gold coast...all the badddd knts are goign week 3 like me and my mates :D dont miss out lol we pick up where the party left off :cool:

doddsy1987

HSC
there are a fair few ppl goin to coffs...mainly toward the end of november n the start of december

HSC
if your looking for a beach party, dont come to coffs! the cops break em up by 9-10pm. and its still school time so on week nights there wont be anyone out in the streets! or you could go late night at the plaza...

7th Sign

HSC
lol shit cops shutting shit down at 9pm lolol

they shut shit down at 2am around here :cool:

whitie

HSC
lil lelu said:
if your looking for a beach party, dont come to coffs! the cops break em up by 9-10pm. and its still school time so on week nights there wont be anyone out in the streets! or you could go late night at the plaza...
ohhh my god so many ideas have just commed to be as to what I'm now going to do to those stuck in school and we are out living it up mwuhahahhahahahah. SUCKERS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)