schoolies here we come (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
how quick was that people,like a year ago everyone was planning where to go,now our dreams of getting smashed for excessive periods 24 hours a day, are about to come true................

yippee ..........................................................................................................................4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed...

Getting smashed certainly isnt part of my schoolies "dream"

Btw you have an HSC to worry about before hand ;)

shahizzle

HSC
ioniser said:
how quick was that people,like a year ago everyone was planning where to go,now our dreams of getting smashed for excessive periods 24 hours a day, are about to come true................

yippee ..........................................................................................................................4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people 4 weeks people
YOU ARE SOOOO WRONG BUDDY! ...

I have 6 weeks left till schoolies till i can do that, not 4 :D.

aww yeah, and who cares about gettin smashed, ppl who drink to much cant maintain erections, so i wont be that gone :D :D

Yipeeeee!!

Firnovvwen

HSC
Woohoo! I totally agree. Getting smashed is not for me. Lying on the beach getting a tan and checking out the hot boys - now that's for me.

And I'm the same as shahizzle - I've gotta wait until my formal's over till I can go to schoolies...which means two weeks of sitting on my ass doing nothing. Hooray.

ioniser

HSC
yeah thats the same here schoolies is actually 6 weeks for me,got to wait another 2 weeks after hsc.but i heard heaps of schoolies parties go off up at brighton and over at north sydney,so i'll most probably heading there

For me i 'm still getting pissed by night ( 24/7 was a bit of an exxageration) and i dunno paintball by day up at qld and beach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)