Schoolies in Port Macquarie (1 Viewer)

mikey.p.

HSC
Anybody going to Port Macquarie for 09 and where?

kmt10

HSC
yeh were heading there havnt booked yet lookin for accomm now. not sure which week yet either.. probs from 28th nov

danFace15

HSC
yeh a group of us are going at the end of november.
were staying in an appartment kind of thing :S dont know exactly, mi mates organising it
but its near flynns beach (Y)

snoopy92

HSC
yep, sooo going to be there, 28 nov, totally pumped, gunna be schweeeet :)

flynns beach = :):)

mikey.p.

HSC
yeh a group of us are going at the end of november.
were staying in an appartment kind of thing :S dont know exactly, mi mates organising it
but its near flynns beach (Y)

awesome, South Pacific apartments?
myself and about 10 others are staying there, flynn's is just across the road

kmt10

HSC
were trying to book in at the sundowner caravan park cos we wana stay somewhere in central port...not flynns beach.. where we can just walk to the shops with a hangover instead of driving.

everywhere else in port wouldnt take us.. except for one apartment (beachcomber?? or something like that) but they had a $2000 bond which is just slightly ricdiculous if ur poor like me

mikey.p.

HSC
far out $2000 bond. *shudders at the thought of some 'tard messin up the apartment*

looks like i got lucky, only $500 for me, or us i should say

simmyxo

HSC
awesome, South Pacific apartments?
myself and about 10 others are staying there, flynn's is just across the road

south pacific apartments 26th november to 3rd december baby!

got like 12 people with us so its gunna be awesome =]]

Last edited:

Troy_martin

HSC
Yeh me and me mates are stayin in strathmore lodge, near lighthouse beach.. i think its just outside port.. cant wait ay gonna be awesome man...

Leecav91

HSC
Yer me n my friends are all heading down there around the 19th November to the 26th. were staying at lighthouse beach

Zoticaz

HSC
Hey - has anyone looked into the Sundowner Tourist Park thing that they do each year. I heard from a lot of past students that they put on their own Schoolies package with parties and everything but I can't find any information on it yet.

Does anyone know anything about that?

simmyxo

HSC
Hey - has anyone looked into the Sundowner Tourist Park thing that they do each year. I heard from a lot of past students that they put on their own Schoolies package with parties and everything but I can't find any information on it yet.

Does anyone know anything about that?

one of the people in my group at school tried to organise that but i said no... i dont want people making me food and having 'disco nights'... plus its like fully supervised or something... thus no underage drinking for my friends... oh well anyways she told us that u had to be on some special mailing list or something..?

Wilton9

HSC
you do realise that port is incredibly boring with little to no night life at all?

Flynns beach is epic fail too. If you go to any beach, atleast go to Shellys.

Last edited:

doberman

HSC
Nothing in PM, I'd rather stay at home. If you're going to do something, do it properly. Don't be cheap.

Triquetral

HSC
Out of curiosity are there any clubs down there/many people who actually go to PM? Me and my mates are going there moreso for the beaches and all that shit, can easily do clubs in good old SYD but wanna know what events are down there? Clubs? Pubs? Random shit?

britinaus

HSC
well, I know that there are 8 of us stayin at a house about a block from the main street in port (the one near cold rock) so we might be havin a party, but not sure yet. it aint my place so i cant make the call

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)