Schoolies in Port Macquarie (1 Viewer)

Triquetral

HSC
well, I know that there are 8 of us stayin at a house about a block from the main street in port (the one near cold rock) so we might be havin a party, but not sure yet. it aint my place so i cant make the call
Ahhh really? Sick tell us if anything goes down yeah? No idea where the fuck we are LOL I didn't organise it my mate did, I think we're pretty close to the main street as well though... Hope theres stuff to do down there though :/ otherwise gonna have to go on a Schoolies 2.0 to somewhere else...that or clubbing till I drop to forget anything that happened in schoolies then get someone to convince me it was awesome hhaah!

tomaszwojcik

HSC
so fucking pumped. a group of us are going up to pm, 21st - 28th. hope to see youse there!!!

yewwwwwwww

ryder2106

HSC
I'm going with 16 others from the 14th November to 21st.
Gonna be sweeeeeeet

ryder2106

HSC
you do realise that port is incredibly boring with little to no night life at all?

Flynns beach is epic fail too. If you go to any beach, atleast go to Shellys.
That's kind of the point of our Port Mac trip...
A little bit quiter, surf, lying on the beach, down time in general.

I'm still looking forward to it.

Triquetral

HSC
I don't think you can judge the place in terms of excitement if you live there. I'd say Sydney isn't exactly fun but some would say it's got heaps of stuff to do...

Anyways yeah our trip is more to relax...surf, get drunk at night on the beach LOL, down time...need it to badly now...

ryder2106

HSC
Out of curiosity are there any clubs down there/many people who actually go to PM? Me and my mates are going there moreso for the beaches and all that shit, can easily do clubs in good old SYD but wanna know what events are down there? Clubs? Pubs? Random shit?
As far as I'm aware there's two, Downunder and one other...I forget the name.
What dates are you guys there for?

hscwizz

HSC
Just to the people who want an idea of what you can do in Port, in town i reccomend going to Finnian's, if your staying in town, and if your staying out at light house, go too the tavern for the afternoon-night then get the curtosity. If you wat to know about the night clubs there are 2: Altitude, this is where all the younger people go and its normally alright, if a few people are out that night, then there is Downunder (AKA. Smuts), this is where you can find the towns array of filthy 40+ year old sluts, but i do reccomend going on a wednesday night, as it is the night all the student go out. Other than that Port generally have pretty good beachs.

Hope ya have a good time cuz i'll be maggot on the GOLDY at Schoolies, yewyew!

Yours faithfully,

A current Mackillop Student, Port Macquarie.

Halpo

HSC
Hey, theres 30 something of us going to port to stay at the south pacfic something? lol across from flynns beach. From the 26th till the 3rd.

GuitarLegend06

Brent Young
HSC
I'm heading their for a week with a tonne of mates for Festival of the Sun
so between 9th and 14th December, little late i know, but ah well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)