schoolies is da bomb (1 Viewer)

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
some people on this forum think its a waste of money.. you hAve spent so much time and effort and even money going to school for 13 fuking years.. why not blow some money on grog and accomodation at schoolies... you only get that opportunity once.. live it up.. what does everyone else think

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
yeh i fully agree with you mate..enjoy this kind ov opportunity while u can

johnny_87

HSC
Yeah we've worked hard for over 12.5 years so why not party hard as for 9 nights?

I can't wait. The Gregs boys are gonna show everyone how to party

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
liam_1234 said:
some people on this forum think its a wate of money.. you ahve spent so much time and effort and even money going to school for 13 fuking years.. why not blow some money on grog and accomodation at schoolies... you only get that opportunity once.. live it up.. what does everyone else think
How many times must it be said for all you ignorant, blind and mind-boggingly stubborn people to realise the futility of these threads? How many Schoolies-related threads gone up in flames do you need for the fact to be instilled into your thick minds - some people go to Schoolies, some don't - end of story? Why is it necessary for both Schoolies-supporters to impose their personal views onto people who don't want to go, and degrade others judging by their decision on this trivial, trivial matter (and vice versa)?

Here are some resources for you:

Schoolies is Sad
Schoolies is Good Mofos
Anyone not going to Schoolies?
Attention all Schoolies-goers - A Lesson
People you won't see at Schoolies
Why are you going to Schoolies?
Not going to Schoolies... Why?
People who bag Schoolies are social retards!

Yes, I have no life. No, I don't have anything better to do. For God's sake...

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
How many times must it be said for all you ignorant, blind and mind-boggingly stubborn people to realise the futility of these threads? How many Schoolies-related threads gone up in flames do you need for the fact to be instilled into your thick minds - some people go to Schoolies, some don't - end of story? Why is it necessary for both Schoolies-supporters to impose their personal views onto people who don't want to go, and degrade others judging by their decision on this trivial, trivial matter (and vice versa)?

Here are some resources for you:

Schoolies is Sad
Schoolies is Good Mofos
Anyone not going to Schoolies?
Attention all Schoolies-goers - A Lesson
People you won't see at Schoolies
Why are you going to Schoolies?
Not going to Schoolies... Why?
People who bag Schoolies are social retards!

Yes, I have no life. No, I don't have anything better to do. For God's sake...
I think the idea of a forum is to express different ideas. I wasernt saying that people who dont go to schoolies are losers.. i was saying that they should not make lame excuses for not going.. they should just not go and leave it as that.. what else are u going to do with that time off anyway..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
liam_1234 said:
I think the idea of a forum is to express different ideas. I wasernt saying that people who dont go to schoolies are losers.. i was saying that they should not make lame excuses for not going.. they should just not go and leave it as that.. what else are u going to do with that time off anyway..
Yes it is, but it's unnecessary to have 23582943230 threads on "Schoolies is da bomb!", "Schoolies is good, mofos!" and "Ne1 who doesn't go to Schoolies is a fucking retard". Go to the Schoolies forum, click on one of the many threads that are basically identical to the one you've just made, and post your opinion.

What else will people do? Go overseas, go out with friends as normal, go to places that are not Schoolies - this might come as a shock to some, but there are a lot of places to go to other than Schoolies! :eek:

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Yes it is, but it's unnecessary to have 23582943230 threads on "Schoolies is da bomb!", "Schoolies is good, mofos!" and "Ne1 who doesn't go to Schoolies is a fucking retard". Go to the Schoolies forum, click on one of the many threads that are basically identical to the one you've just made, and post your opinion.

What else will people do? Go overseas, go out with friends as normal, go to places that are not Schoolies - this might come as a shock to some, but there are a lot of places to go to other than Schoolies! :eek:
Have a cry.. dont come on the forums if u hate them so much.. I think someone needs a holiday.. stress less

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
liam_1234 said:
Have a cry.. dont come on the forums if u hate them so much.. I think someone needs a holiday.. stress less
I'm simply suggesting an alternative to creating a thread that already exists under several titles.

But sure, slight pressure from the trials could be fuelling my frustration with people who clog up the forums with topics that have been done to death. I apologise if I have offended you.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
So, Mr 1234, you're basing your judgement on ... what? Clearly you didn't look around first and jumped to the conclusion that we either think it's a waste of time or the best thing since sliced bread. You then decided that Schoolies is the only thing you can do after 13 years of school, ignoring the part about there bing six billion people on the planet so surely they're not all crammed into the one place. In other words, the Gold Coast isn't the only place in the world come Schoolies week.

Finally, you seem to have assumed you know who we are and what we do based purely on a string of 0s and 1s that appear on a screen before you and could have come from next door or the antipodes.

So ... is that your final answer?
I never said that you had to go to queensland for schoolies.. where did you get that from.. now your judging people

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
liam_1234 said:
I never said that you had to go to queensland for schoolies.. where did you get that from.. now your judging people
By "Queensland", he meant "the several locations where Schoolies is held". You don't have to be Doctor House to figure that out.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
No I'm not judging you, just reading between the lines a bit. Since it's not written in crayon you clearly can't follow.
Schoolies is classified as a end of year party.. it can be anywhere at anytime.. I dont no anyone who is not going to celebrate in some way.. that is my point of view and all i wanted was peoples thoughts.. i didnt want to listen to people ripping the shit out of my respone and accuse me of judging people.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
By "Queensland", he meant "the several locations where Schoolies is held". You don't have to be Doctor House to figure that out.
He actually said the gold coast.. and there is also places outside queesland eg. byron bay

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
liam_1234 said:
Schoolies is classified as a end of year party.. it can be anywhere at anytime.. I dont no anyone who is not going to celebrate in some way.. that is my point of view and all i wanted was peoples thoughts.. i didnt want to listen to people ripping the shit out of my respone and accuse me of judging people.
From your first post, it sounds like you are being persuasive. "You have spent so much money on school for the past 13 fucking years". Right.

I was not "ripping the shit" out of your response. As I previously suggested, you may want to search for threads that are similar or identical to the one you are about to make, before you create a new one. BoS has seen several Schoolies threads recently, and it would be more appropriate if you post your opinions in one of those threads. No, it's not a big deal, but neither is it a lot of trouble.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
You posted it to begin with, and don't get me started on the bit about you being misinformed and/or jumping to conclusions. I also notice you seem to be trying to subtly changing your ideas as the argument (this never had any substacne to it so it can hardly be considered a discussion) has drawn out. Next you'll be editing your first posts to agree with what you said later.

Look at what i wrote to start the forum.. i have never said i was going to queesland for schoolies..

And one final thing that stick out the the part where you're rather misinformed: have you ever been to Schoolies? If you haven't, how can you say it's so good? And before you say "a mate told me" that's his/her opinion and I'm not asking for theirs, I'm asking for yours....
And read what i wrote at the start again.. i said schoolies is the bomb.. went last year for two days .. best fun i ever had and i wasernt even 18 so this year will be even better

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
You posted it to begin with, and don't get me started on the bit about you being misinformed and/or jumping to conclusions. I also notice you seem to be trying to subtly changing your ideas as the argument (this never had any substacne to it so it can hardly be considered a discussion) has drawn out. Next you'll be editing your first posts to agree with what you said later.

And one final thing that stick out the the part where you're rather misinformed: have you ever been to Schoolies? If you haven't, how can you say it's so good? And before you say "a mate told me" that's his/her opinion and I'm not asking for theirs, I'm asking for yours.
Look at what i wrote to start the forum.. i have never said i was going to queesland for schoolies..

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
From your first post, it sounds like you are being persuasive. "You have spent so much money on school for the past 13 fucking years". Right.

I was not "ripping the shit" out of your response. As I previously suggested, you may want to search for threads that are similar or identical to the one you are about to make, before you create a new one. BoS has seen several Schoolies threads recently, and it would be more appropriate if you post your opinions in one of those threads. No, it's not a big deal, but neither is it a lot of trouble.
I understand what you are saying.. i dont read other peoples stuff.. should of looked

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Are you spamming in an effort to bump this thread? Because we all know what happened to the last guy who did that ...
what do u mean.. what the hell is all that spamming shit mean.. i am actually trying to find out how u delete it

dunny22

HSC
ahaha..here we go again....trying to show us in another example ov how smart u are..if he wanted u to become a dictionary i think he wuldve asked ya.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
ahaha..here we go again....trying to show us in another example ov how smart u are..if he wanted u to become a dictionary i think he wuldve asked ya.
*chucks an Argo*

I present to you Exhibit A:
liam_1234 said:
what do u mean.. what the hell is all that spamming shit mean.. i am actually trying to find out how u delete it
Answering a question that was asked isn't against the rules, is it, Dunnyman? :rolleyes:

dunny22

HSC
r u like his personal security guard, hanging round like a bad smelll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)