schoolies is da bomb (1 Viewer)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
dunny22 said:
ahaha..here we go again....trying to show us in another example ov how smart u are..if he wanted u to become a dictionary i think he wuldve asked ya.
Actually, I think you'll find that he did.

liam_1234 said:
what do u mean.. what the hell is all that spamming shit mean. i am actually trying to find out how u delete it
Don't let the absence of a question mark fool you. :cool:

EDIT: Dreamerish beat me to the punch. My bad. :rolleyes:

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
dunny22 said:
r u like his personal security guard, hanging round like a bad smelll
I agree they both piss me off so much. they say that i shouldnt have an opion.. it sounds like they have an opion too. there both wankers

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dunny22 said:
r u like his personal security guard, hanging round like a bad smelll
No, I'm just someone who thinks your insults against Argo were somewhat idiotic.

Funny you should talk about bad smells, considering what you have chosen to be your nickname.

EDIT: *Ahem*, Liam - I've never said that you should not have an option, or an opinion. If you go back and read my posts, I have merely pointed out that there are several other threads which are basically identical to this one, and that it would be better to post your opinions in one of those, instead of creating an entire new thread. Anyway, it's pointless now.

For Dunny, I'm saying that judgements should not be made of people based on their hobbies and interests. Just as you Schoolies-supporters, we also have our own definitions of fun, and our own plans after the HSC.

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
yeh ur exactly rite....at last sum 1 agrees wid me...they gotta learn that nobody really cares bout what they fuken say...u goin on tha cruise this year lad??

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
dunny22 said:
yeh ur exactly rite....at last sum 1 agrees wid me...they gotta learn that nobody really cares bout what they fuken say...u goin on tha cruise this year lad??
What cruise u talken bout

dunny22

HSC
the 29th of november cruise....oi iv u wana blow up and don wana hear us talkin bout how good skoolies is ..thats fine....just fuk off...u dont hav to be in here...but i forgot this is ur life isnt it??
that was directed at dreramerish and agrotraunt

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
i havent been to skoolies mate... i have been told how good it is and i am certain by how good the experience will be.it was an error also mate..ill tell u 1 thing....im definatley helping u in your proof reading skills ...but 1 last question ...why are u still here? iv u hate us talking bout it yet u continue to ask about it

HSC
Argonaut said:
Question: how many times have you been to Schoolies?

If the answer is zero, how can you say it's so great?

ive been to schoolies, i was 17, it was still great, im sure everyone last year had a good time, i cant see any reason why they wouldnt aside from fighting, but then again i didnt see many fights up there, good fun with ur mates.

liam_1234

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Trust me, I was asking you for a good reason: because you haven't actually been. You're simply repeating someone else's opinion when i'm specifically asking YOU what Schoolies is like in YOUR experience. Since you've never been, you can't comment.

And I don't have a problem with anyone going to Schoolies. Since you've failed to grasp the point of just about every single post Dreamerish and I have made in this sub-forum, we have a problem with those poeple who divide the world into people going to Schoolies and people who are not going to Schoolies, and then assume that all of those going to Schoolies have no lives and are beyond salvation because of it. That's where I have a problem.
What he is saying is that it is going to be good... if schoolies was shit it wouldnt still happen today. how can you judge that it is not going to be good.. thats your view

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)