Schoolies Is Trashy!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
So her name sounds manly and that makes us uncultured.

Im sorry if we are unaware of the gender of every name on earth.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I think its naive when ppl think Schoolies is gonna be like it is in the US
Yeah, i agree nat, we need to do our best to catch up to the yanks! We need to recruit as many slut-bags as we can and ship them off to Queensland come December.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think schoolies is great, people might start new relationships.. but i doubt many people just go and have sex constantly...

I went to schoolies last year and we mostly just hung out, we did meet new people and shit but it wasn't like we lost our morals n shit like that.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I think schoolies is great, people might start new relationships.. but i doubt many people just go and have sex constantly...

I went to schoolies last year and we mostly just hung out, we did meet new people and shit but it wasn't like we lost our morals n shit like that.
Yeah same, but we didn't go to Queensland, to far, too expensive and too noisy.

Had a week long house party and met a few new people. Not bad.

And as for not many people going there so as to have sex constantly i would have to disagree, I would say the majority of guys do.

Demetra

how can u lose ur morals???? theyre as loose as they get!!!! dnt b so naive!!! schoolies is trashy and skanky!!!!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It appears trashy and skanky... but it's not really.
If i were to believe the sorts of images, stories i hear about schoolies i would definately say it's trashy and skanky but really.. it's just a time to hang out with friends, meet new people, maybe have a bit of fun that you wouldn't normally have...

I mean shit we've only got ONE life, and for most of us this will be one of our last times when we have no responsibility or anything....

HSC
Bone577 said:
So her name sounds manly and that makes us uncultured.

Im sorry if we are unaware of the gender of every name on earth.
its bad enough they throw in names that apply to men and women like chris...thats my name and when i found out its also a girls name i was shattered lol :(

helloyo

seriously, i can't think of many things better then getting drunk with good friends and making new ones.

Danoz The Great

HSC
i agree

Yes, Gold Coast Schoolies is crap.
Old men head up there like magnets hoping for younger drunk chicks, and girls are 10x more likely to be assaulted at Gold Coast Schoolies compared to other schoolies around the nation

liblib

HSC
N/A
i totally agree. its a bit of a generalisation to say schoolies is trashy and skanky!, especially if you havent been before. i think its just a good time to do what you want. be free and happy! i respect the opinions of those whop would prefer to stay in their comfort zone, but it doesnt mean they have to bag out all us party animals.!

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i don't really agree. i have never been to schoolies myself but if you stayed in relative control, stay in a group and don't wander off into any dark alleys then im sure that you wouldn't come back thinking that the experience was overly trashy. Also, not all schoolies destinations are the same. i understand if you consider the gold coast to be a haven for sexual predators, but not everyone goes to the gold coast!

Just be smart and you'll have a good time wherever you go

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Demetra said:
how can u lose ur morals???? theyre as loose as they get!!!! dnt b so naive!!! schoolies is trashy and skanky!!!!
so because we decide to go to one of the best holiday places in australia (even the world) for a stress relief holiday after the HSC we are skanky and trashy?

my friend's grandparents have a unit in surfers so were going up there to stay for a few days...im a virgin, have no intention of losing it....just want to go to the theme parks, have fun, meet new people, experience the night life....this makes us skanky and trashy??

dont be so goddamn sterotypical. it just shows youre a naive little girl who is absorbed by the propaganda that is spoon-fed to her by the media.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
If anything I would call you guys naive.

There is much sex at schoolies, not as much as you would think, but it is there.

You would also have to be lost to think every second guy that talks to you isn't doing it so he can cop-a-root so to speak.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh I TOTALLY agree.. i wanted to go but ive heard so much bad shit happens up there.. i dont know why anyone would want to put themselves in that position! queensland is a beautiful place, but events like schoolies attract so many of the wrong people.. my bf went last yr and he said there were so many dirty old men trying to pick up young girls and stuff.. so gross.. im all for drugs and sex too but not rape and shit like that.. go somewhere nice where ur going to enjoy urself where ur not put at risk by drink spiking, theft, cops everywhere and rape.. anyway if ur going to qld have fun but be safe.. stay with ur friends and dont trust filthy old men

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Bone577 said:
If anything I would call you guys naive.

There is much sex at schoolies, not as much as you would think, but it is there.

You would also have to be lost to think every second guy that talks to you isn't doing it so he can cop-a-root so to speak.
it takes two to tango darl
ill stay out of trouble and not get raped
im not there for the sex
im there for the fun

Bone577

HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
it takes two to tango darl
ill stay out of trouble and not get raped
im not there for the sex
im there for the fun
Yes but don't think that every guy that comes along isn't talking to you for sex.

I'm sure you can look after yourself, I'm just saying, it would be naive to think that everyone else is there to have wholesome fun or something.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i know what guys are about....im fairly pessimistic and assume the worst of situations.

Soulja

HSC
geeks. stop worrying and let go. PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schoolies is as good as u wanna make it to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)