Schoolies : Nelson bay (1 Viewer)

Mightychook

HSC
N/A
Im going from 20-27 at a place in Corlette with a group of 8. People should all meet up somewhere

doberman

HSC
You don't want to go there, dull and the crime rate is also through the roof. Don't say I didn't warn you.

coffman6969

HSC
We left booking late so have to go up the 14ht november to the 23rd, still going to be good got lyk 20boys going up.

And fuck the drugos we hav 20 boys bring it on lol

Anyone going to be there then??

bellaprincipesa

HSC
kingy_19 Yep me and the girls are heading down there! 23rd to the 30th right in Shoal bay. wooooo hoooo

cassiecocaine

HSC
Holy shit, I didn't know this many people would come to schoolies here, there really isn't that much to do! But I suppose its the company that matters :drink:haha

DJP92

HSC
Lol, dont even pretend that you know me. But on the other hand, you are probably one of the countless retards in this state that are hoping for schoolies to pull you away from the abyss of an 30, 40, 50 ATAR? I've got a word of warning, schoolies lasts for 2 weeks, but your failure will live on. Especially when you've got your hand down a toilet and shit in your eye and you''ll be wondering what the fuck happened that you ended up here.
lol. the abyss? get the fuck off the internet you lifeless prick. you obviously don't have a social life so don't bag out on those that do. there are plenty of highly paid professionals that have successful careers who got 40s 50s and 60s in their HSC. your failure will live on? what are you some sort of mythical hsc prophet? you're pathetic. i can see you sitting in your dark room crying. shut up.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Me and a group of girls+boy are going up there from 23-30... we should meet up :D

Last edited:

spazamataz

HSC
We left booking late so have to go up the 14ht november to the 23rd, still going to be good got lyk 20boys going up.

And fuck the drugos we hav 20 boys bring it on lol

Anyone going to be there then??
were staying at fingal bay, going up on the 15th coming back the next weekend.
group of guys + girls
Yeah we didnt realise that hardly anyone went up that week. Oh well, some of us are flying out the next week. might c u up there

psyche92

HSC
my mum said yes to going with all my school friends. my dad said no to going. i'm staying at home and looking after my grandmother. i don't mind though, she needs my help but still, dad didn't know that when he said no. i hope everyone who goes wherever you're all going for schoolies has a wonderful time = )

terry_toughkent

HSC
yeah brah, im going to nelsons, should be insane, off the chain. but i wanna know what females are going aye. you know of any???

ILOVESCIENCE2

HSC
N/A
me and my mates are going up there to nelsons too :) yay so excited, wat are ur msns !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)