Schoolies Surfers 2009 (1 Viewer)

Damo91

HSC
Anyone staying in Surfers for 2009 schoolies?
Preferably week 3 (5 Dec - 13th Dec 2009)
and is anyone stayin at Q1 resorts in 2009?

theitguy

HSC
I am.

Originally had it all organised last September, just me and 2 other mates going to a mad place up at surfers, organised really early. Parents pulled the plug at the very last minute, which was total bullshit (couldn't they have said it first, instead of waiting until I asked for their credit card details). Now I'm going with 5 people and we are about to book, and we have to pay up our arsehole because all the good places are taken :vcross:

Still can't wait..

xx.kelly.xx

Awesome Member
HSC
Some of my mates went to Surfers last year for their Schoolies

They said it was the best fun and they'd do it again if they could, so after a lot of persuasion with my dad, I finally managed to get him to let me go to Surfers this year with my mates.

My dads still worried I might get taken advantage of when I'm drunk or what not by all the "Toolies" that go up and crash it.

Now all we just have to do is book. The place my friends suggested, where they stayed themselves last year, has been booked so we still have to find good, relatively cheap accomodation!

Meh, hopefully it will turn out all sweet and we have a mad fun time :)

sophannan

HSC
ahahahah i live on the gold coast.....
went up there last year, yes i went as a foolie (i graduate this year)
but your concerned about toolies ????? ahah there are more 13 year olds than actual schoolies!!!!!
plus, don't get caught drinking in public, COPS EVERYWHERE, a lot of my mates got caught for that.

bali is the place to be...

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
ahahahah i live on the gold coast.....
went up there last year, yes i went as a foolie (i graduate this year)
but your concerned about toolies ????? ahah there are more 13 year olds than actual schoolies!!!!!
plus, don't get caught drinking in public, COPS EVERYWHERE, a lot of my mates got caught for that.

bali is the place to be...
+1. My mate got done for drinking in public WHILE I WAS HOOKING UP WITH HIM. Fun memory.

Will definitely be a toolie this year, considering I work in Surfers.

beck_ahh

HSC
hey damo.yes ill be arriving in surfers on the 5th and leaving 12th

staying at the islander resort.
woo hoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)