Schoolies terrigal help!!! (1 Viewer)

xcherie

HSC
So my friends and i wanted to go to terrigal for schoolies. but we're finding it impossible to find somewhere that accepts schoolies bookings. i've called like sooo many people! so i was just wondering if anyone knew of a place to stay in terrigal that was close to the beach and not too expensive? there's 7 of us going. please help!!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dude im having the same problem FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
even the places that have bonds are knocking us back
wtf man

xcherie

HSC
i knoww. i found one place but the chick increased the bond by $1000 just for us ==''

klara-klara

HSC
Try Erina, Lisarow or Forrester's Beach. All really close to Terrigal and have lots of hotels that will be more accommodating for schoolies. Terrigal is basically just a beach, one bar and one decent nightclub so its not a big deal not staying right in Terrigal, travelling 5 minutes to get there is no huge issue. I live in the Central Coast so let me know if you have any questions or problems.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
13 bareena ave
avoca beach

(which is basically terrigal)... thats where i stayed for a night when we went up to visit some fellow schoolies. its in a little cul-de-sac, and theres an alleyway right opposite the house... literally walk down the alleyway and ur on the beach.

http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/nsw/central-coast/north-avoca
thats some places in north avoca u may wanna look at

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Don't say that it's for schoolies, just say there are X number of adults (no. people <18) and X number of "children" (no. of people <18).

If they're suspicious, get ready for a hefty bond. Gluck :)

Aeriff

HSC
Don't say that it's for schoolies, just say there are X number of adults (no. people <18) and X number of "children" (no. of people <18).

We did that and they found out. Bond went up to something like $3000 >:|

xcherie

HSC

is this anna? like from cerdon?

Rabbitoh

HSC
We stayed at the Country Comfort. Didn't tell them we were Schoolies. When we got there there was a problem because some of the boys were not 18, but the guy said he will waiver it and let us stay. The bond was $150 I think. The guys next door to our room said they were Schoolies, and paid about $1000 for the bond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)