Schoolies, Week3 (1 Viewer)

Spunge12

HSC
For NSW kids, such as myself, the desired week to go on schoolies is week 2, Party Week.
We decided, FUCK THAT, due to the fact there will be so many more pains in the asses to deal with than in week 3, and also, it's my best mates 18th. 18th on schoolies is garun-fucking-tee'd to be a good night. Just so you english kids out there know, i just used a tmesis.
dictionary.com said:
tmesis \TMEE-sis\, noun:
In grammar and rhetoric, the separation of the parts of a
compound word, now generally done for humorous effect; for
example, "what place soever" instead of "whatsoever place," or
"abso-bloody-lutely."
Anyway, so who else here is going on week 3? I hope some Victorian peeps go up, i love those kids.

Luv Andi

P.s. Hi!

7th Sign

HSC
bro I went for some of week 2 and week 3 last year its still great..

like 8000 people were up their all schoolies kids...

the clubs are great at this time...their are soo many people their...if your in a schoolies based hotel their will be shit loads of schoolies kids...theirs still even evolution underaged parties in the weeks and shit...underage party boats all types of shit...still a sic atmosphere...

its just not as great if your underage at this time...week1 is the best for underage ppl

ChikRocka88

HSC
Wooo!! Schoolies week 3 is gonna rock.. theres about 12 of us going up altogether. Can't wait..!!!!!!!! :D

conz

HSC
yea goin up week 3 to surfers with 4 other mates.... thank god for vic chicks!

whateva!!!#####

HSC
well guys don't give up on NSW chicks bein there on week 3!
me and six mates r going up....going to be a massive week...
we were too slack to get in early 4 week 2 but hey week three just means less toolies!

7th Sign

HSC
Spunge12 said:
Break out the AFL jersey man.

true we had a nrl ball doing passes in the hotel and these victorian lads come up and try to play they then start doing afl style passes we wer elike WTF...

still some vic chics are hottiesssssss..

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys.. yep ill b there week 3 as well, i think im staying at the surfers royale or sumthin like that... goin with about 20 of the boiz so should b good... looking forward 2 the clubbing up there n the girls should impress.. i'll b comin 4 u lol.... but still dnt know whether to fly up or drive up.. got a lexus so if u girls wanna come for a drive let me know ok.. lol.. anyways im out lataz

markz

HSC
"i got a lexus let me know if you want a drive"

what are you a 45 year old pedophile?

Anyways Big Zub (me) will be comming up to impress, to digress on this feminess.

MArKz - "its the fruit that makes it fruity but its the juice that makes it juicy"

barelyexisting

HSC
week 3.. im there.. and bout 5 of my friends.. hopefully it will be excellent.. unfortunately ill be underage.. what a bitch that is..

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hey guys.. na im not goin in the lexus i dun think prob goin in my mates commodore now..

markz : im gonna pretend like u never said that

im staying at surfers royale (i think thats it) yeah staying with 5 ppl but theres gonna b like a group of 20 of us..

anyways im out lataz

icanjumppuddles

HSC
yeah i'm going week 3 to gold coast with my girls and guys...staying in breakfree beachcomber surfers resort....we're going to have a bloody great week i think:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)