Schoolies what to do????????? (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well this is what im doin...its not realli skoolies but who cares...after my last exam wich is bs im goin to brisbane to see my cousins for 2 weeks then i'll come bak to sydney for 2 weeks then im goin to new zealand after we get our results then im goin straight to surfers for christmas n new years then after new years im comin back to sydney then i will go back up to brisbane...so i will be travelling a lot between nsw n qld hehe...i do that every xmas holz :p

7th Sign

HSC
u left it late to go to the gold coast in like all weeks are booked out u might b able to get some shitty place still :| or at another location u should b cool

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no dude...i got an apartment at aquarius on the beach...and its on the beach...i go there every xams holz...well most of them

HSC
well me and my friends are goin to goldie to get drunk. so, it doesnt matter where you are, just have fun and get pissed!!!!

niall045

HSC
me n the fellas are hittin the coast. half of us over n half under. we know several other crowds goin at the same time. fuk yeah.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
when i finish HSC which is early lol the girls and i are going up to my holiday house at diamond beach, then we'll come back for the formal and the day after the formal i fly out to Bali for 10 days. The day that i fly back in to sydney i am flying up to the Gold Coast for a week of schoolies up there, coming back to sydney then heading up to Forster for a week with the other girls woo wooo party time!!

I think no matter where u go if theres alcohol no parents and a good time to be had u'll be sweet... have fun no matter what u do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)