ScHoOLiES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
drove in on the tourist bus..was propositioned by the 10 years olds, visited the museum and got straight back on the bus and sat there for the rest of the hour..... not really my thing!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The museum rocks! And I wanted to try the hash cookies, but it was probably best not to.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
some advice to the o4ers... GO TO SCHOOLIES!

i went to schoolies on the goldie and i had one of the best weeks of my life! all the negative connatations that arise when ppl mention schoolies are full of shit. Sure bad stuff happens if ur not careful and if ur unlucky but the majority of ppl have a great time and remember the experience as a positive one!

so guys reward yourself, go 2 schoolies- get smashed and have a blast!!!!!!! coz once u start uni ur social life is over :rolleyes: *cough*

KfWang

Originally posted by imsooverskool
some advice to the o4ers... GO TO SCHOOLIES!

i went to schoolies on the goldie and i had one of the best weeks of my life! all the negative connatations that arise when ppl mention schoolies are full of shit. Sure bad stuff happens if ur not careful and if ur unlucky but the majority of ppl have a great time and remember the experience as a positive one!

so guys reward yourself, go 2 schoolies- get smashed and have a blast!!!!!!! coz once u start uni ur social life is over :rolleyes: *cough*

i thought social life was great in the first year, i heard it was a big ass bludge.. not that my life isnt bludgy enough as it is

Egghead

HSC
Hah... Schoolies.. I don't think so, too many people I know will just get pissed all the time and think thats a good thing :|. Then bag me out for not getting shit faced. Reading about everything makes it look even worse.. More police everywhere controlling everything anyone does..

Instead, I'm going around Europe with two of my mates from my School for 3-4 months.. Will shit on any over priced Queensland trip and I'm sure will be something to remember for my whole life.

espo14

Banned
haha whats the deal with so many ppl not going? it'll be awesome.. i'm heading to byron 19-26th

Egghead

HSC
Originally posted by espo14
haha whats the deal with so many ppl not going? it'll be awesome.. i'm heading to byron 19-26th
Most people I talk to say it's over rated.. Plus it's like really expensive for what it's worth.

Acid

HSC
Where do I go to get all the information about the various schoolies trips? I'm lost as to what's good and what's not.

I'm a bit over Gold Coast.. there isn't really much in the way of clubs there and as if i'm bothered getting pissed on the sand...

miss_pie

HSC
im just going to a friends beach house for a week to lie in the sun and drink and then hopefully going down to tasmania with my boyfriend to hike in the forests *lush*

| n i s s y |

HSC
IM goin coffs harbour wif llike 40 of my school frends which is cool...coz i dun fink coffs is as dangerous as QLd

KfWang

Originally posted by | n i s s y |
IM goin coffs harbour wif llike 40 of my school frends which is cool...coz i dun fink coffs is as dangerous as QLd
going anywhere with 40 friends can not be dangerous lol

im only going with 4 of my closest mates --> going to surfers for a week... but all of us are sensible people , so we shouldnt get into any trouble

northernNSWguy

lol wasnt the question, who IS goin to schoolies? and not who ISNT???????? haha n e way im goin to schoolies at gold coast dec 27th - 4th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)