Schools rating (1 Viewer)

helper

HSC
N/A
Lozzza said:
me lauren??? Shoey as in steven?
No for LaurenJ.

Schoey is a short name for one of the old teachers at Condo.

MouNtY

i obviously go to Doonside Technology High School.......and i love my school........i love all my teachers......they're great people.....and i think they prepared us well for the hsc...i'm friends wit everyone in y grade....and yeah life at school is pretty sweet

waterfowl

HSC
I go to Freshwater Senior Campus on the Northern Beaches in Sydney and I think it is a great school. I originally went to Beacon Hill Tech High which I would have been happy to stay at but they closed us down and moved us to the new Freshwater Campus.
I am part of the first group of people to go through year 11 and 12 at the campus and think that it is great...and the teachers (at least the ones I have) are GREAT!

greentree

i go to scone grammar!!! which is in the country, its pretty ok, some teachers aren't the best at helping us prepare, but they are really nice people, we've got about 28 in our HSC class. uniform and hair is strict though "if its on the collar its up" and jewlery "if we see it we keep it" are favourite sayings!!

trickpat23

Mellville high school. I learnt how to spell Melville in yr11. Enough said. (good people but)

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
brad_87 said:
St Greg's in Campbelltown, pretty good school, just crap administration
Aha I saw a whole crowd of you guys @ eaglevale maccas after the engrish exam.

I'm @ robbo :D

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
Robert Townson High School (ROBBO).... its in happy Campbelltown where everyone is happy :D :uhhuh: but the school is an absolute crap hole... we r like ants on top of a ant hill..... our school looks like its just been dumped on a pile of dirt because there is no grass.... they've put some grass in now but it will be gone by the end of the term....

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
kyliej said:
Robert Townson High School (ROBBO).... its in happy Campbelltown where everyone is happy :D :uhhuh: but the school is an absolute crap hole... we r like ants on top of a ant hill..... our school looks like its just been dumped on a pile of dirt because there is no grass.... they've put some grass in now but it will be gone by the end of the term....
Thats no way for a vice captain to speak!

Plus.. the grass isnt that bad... :D

Maaacccaaasss run!

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
Fungrys said:
Thats no way for a vice captain to speak!

Plus.. the grass isnt that bad... :D

Maaacccaaasss run!

hey i tried to make the school a better place! its not my fault that robbo is doomed and no one can help it. plus im not vice captain anymore... they've got the new captains now... remember..... happy kylie and luke and vices were squeegee and some other fag.... ahhhh whats his name.... don.... thats it.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
im at south grafton high (i no i no... i live here!)

the schools alright. excpet the no violence rule is too strict (any physical contact with another student = 20 days sus!), and because of that the little shitty juniors get away with so much more shit then they should be allowed to! bring back bully's!!

teachers are cool (when you get to senior years anyway...) and we have heaps of gardens. it was some project by the state government that thought kids were leaving the public system cause schools werent attractive enough... so our skool became the prototype and about three years and over $100000 (waste!) later it looks like a botanic gardens. hasnt helped our hsc results though

alright school someing up! :)

BIG_AJ

Banned
great to see some people from the MCS sports region in here from Fairfield Patrician and St Gregs Campbelltown.

im at st pats , dundas

noxious

HSC
Im at marist college eastwood, its a good school but all boys and a class of only 50 people kinda makes it boring

Last edited:

cozimblack

cozimblack
HSC
yea yea.....Terra Sancta College raise ur hands up........its all good ,its all good when u come to my hood....hehe
i like it......good to see other MCS sport skools here as well.......i havent heard half of the other ones!

PEACE
KC

J

jhakka

Bossley Park High. Most of the teachers are good, and our high performers do quite well. Can't complain.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Stella Maris College, Manly.. its quite funny really.. it used to be an orphanage for girls in the 1800's and it has a chapel and convent haha its really funny.. we got a new theatre and shit its pretty pro.. got heaps of computers and the yr 12's get their own rooms with heaters about 10 to a room.. hehe its pretty funny..

noxious

HSC
blacksnack said:
Stella Maris College, Manly.. its quite funny really.. it used to be an orphanage for girls in the 1800's and it has a chapel and convent haha its really funny.. we got a new theatre and shit its pretty pro.. got heaps of computers and the yr 12's get their own rooms with heaters about 10 to a room.. hehe its pretty funny..
Do you have a biology teacher called mrs keen, she taught us biology last year and then moved to a catholic school somewhere in manly, we didnt learn a thing all year off her, kinda fun actually

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
cozimblack said:
yea yea.....Terra Sancta College raise ur hands up........its all good ,its all good when u come to my hood....hehe
i like it......good to see other MCS sport skools here as well.......i havent heard half of the other ones!

PEACE
KC
OH! Your school is so frigging friendly. I go to Colyton High, and we competed against you guys in Rock Eisteddfod this year... and all of your kids are so nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)