Science degrees cost less in 2009! (1 Viewer)

BigDk

HSC
Yeah, I guess you are right

Macquarie University - Undergraduate Studies

That's gay
the politicians already got their headlines, there is no way they are going to retrospect the fees and lose out on millions of dollars. in fact they dont really care if it works or not. its all politics.

if they really want to address the shortage, especially in teaching, they should make all teaching courses for free, especially if you work at a public school.

BigDk

HSC
if your a NEW 09 student then yes u pay the new lower rates

if your a pre-09 student then u continue to pay the old expensive rates for the sujects u do in 09 and 2010 etc

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
the drops in fee bands are for science courses ie. the specific subjects you enrol in. so even if you are doing an engineering degree, any courses you take from the science faculty will be cheaper. the courses you take that are offered by the engineering faculty will be more expensive (i'm not sure how much).
Woot hurrah!

teanido

HSC
N/A
Don't be fooled, best to stay in a cheaper Bachelor of Arts than to transfer into a Science degree.

I did some research and it's not what it says, contrary to "continuing in the same course" How much does this subject (Unit of Study) cost? - The University of Sydney

If you ask them they will tell you that it doesn't work...
I wonder if you transfer to another university, but I think it's got something to do with Mr rudd's FARCE!

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Does this mean pharmacy will also cost less since it is part of science, isnt it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)