science faculty seems pretty quite.. (1 Viewer)

smallcattle

HSC
compared to the other UTS faculties... no science ppl come 2 BOS..???

although the degree im doing (MathsComp) is a science degree.. none of my rooms are at building 4....

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
1. its spelt, quiet

2. can't answer you on that one.. maybe they don't know BoS?

3. although a science degree you have there yes, but you're mathetical things. building 4 are science labs. why would you do maths in a science lab? :S

other than that.... :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
building 4 will be ready in 1 yrs time apparently ready for commencing students then on the 28/2/06

also science students travel between city and st leonards

building 4 was packed this morning btw when i was there for my morning lecture

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Yeah true..wheres all the science guys...besides I hate travelling to Gore Hill, nobody said anything about having to go all the way up to St Leonards just for a shoddy practical. I'm just happy its all relocated to City now that should be a big relief and should increase UTS reputation, judging from the concept sketches the place should look pretty good.

Seriously I just hope the new building at least has some good prac labs, omg the ones in building 5 and Gore Hill are just terrible, I don't know maybe funding but they just look so shoddy. Even the ones at my school were better, and I thought you couldn't get any worse than theirs.

Riewe

HSC
I was hoping that they would be ready for next semester to transfer from St Leonards to Broadway, as there is almost no way i will go to non-compulsory activities there. Just one subject next semester (Biomolecules) is there, with the prac the only thing i have on monday, but i am saying now goodbye to the other lectures out that way.

Blue_Eyed_Devil

In my seat in front of the comp!! where else??
HSC
well i wonder what science course are you doing. i don't know.. but gore hill sux. and i would so like to quit my lectures there.
my friend is doing maths and finance and some are doing maths and comp and stuff like that and they got lectures in building 4. in the hall actually. and some use some of the other parts of it. i thouhgt its a little weird but i guess it just happens to be that way.. .ookkay

maka

HSC
i do business but the science building with its lecture hall is quiet nice....... very big and good amount of seats (in most cases).

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
hmm...i m around... sort of...

usually at 645 harris st...but i do come to building 4 every monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)