Scott McIntyre's criticism of Anzacs (1 Viewer)

atcha

HSC
N/A
I completely agree with everything he said and it is ridiculous that he was sacked in an nation with 'freedom of speech'. I guess SBS just jumped on the Malcolm Turnbull bandwagon and sacked him because they though he might damage their image.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Sacked for stating his view......

Free Speech?????????????
Free speech doesn't cover what your employer does. Public broadcasters can be sacked for their statements. Happens all the time.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"Imperialist invasion" = attack ON an empire whose allies started the war in the first place

the ottoman empire is responsible for some of the greatest atrocities in history but bleeding heart leftist fags never say a word against them

the turks deserved far worse than what they experienced

Red_of_Head

HSC
the ottoman empire is responsible for some of the greatest atrocities in history but bleeding heart leftist fags never say a word against them
Aren't a lot of those "bleeding heart leftist fags" critical of the Armenian Genocide and Turkey's denial?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
At least 13 muslim countries can legally execute people for blasphemy, and you want to talk about free speech?
I wouldn't be surprised if you found a way to bash Islam in the HSC discussion threads...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Sacked for stating a true fact on what really occurs during a conflict... My word...

Rings true universally, doesn't matter which side...

crispycarrot

HSC
Sacked for stating a true fact on what really occurs during a conflict... My word...

Rings true universally, doesn't matter which side...
The way he said it...Clearly a publicity stunt. No one of his status would put out such blunt and one-sided views nationally without previously comprehending the consequences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)