screwed for mw (1 Viewer)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
my mw's due in about two weeks and my teacher has given absoutely no referance to it since february. i'm doing marie antoinette and the french revolution, the various causes and how she was portrayed and how the french people built up a false image of her through the use of propoganda and such and now im really confused. . our proposal was to fill in a brief table that fit on one a4 page and that was like it so thats really no help. aughthaolhaoisg! ive got all the info and synthesised it but im having heaps of trouble trying to bring it all together like title, setout etc ne help would be greatly appreciated. :(

prideoftyrants

vando1988
HSC
Calm down.

keep it cool and you should go alright. mine is due in 2 weeks as well. first you must organise yourself and get all your documents in order. write down anything you feel is important or critical to your topic. write your annotated bibliographies. these should make you realise the direction you are headed in. next write down what your opinion is on the subject. next start on the main assignment. Start with explaining what youre topic is. then go about with the historians and their arguments. after this write your opinion and what you think of the historians arguments.write your concluding statement. next write your acknowledgements. end of assignment. as you will know it will be longer than this brief overview.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
mine was due on the 25th of may. just do your best and ask people from this forum to help you. im glad i got the help. it improved my essay heaps. and it gave me a better idea on how to approach history extension and the historiography part of the course. :D

X

xeuyrawp

green_fairy said:
my mw's due in about two weeks and my teacher has given absoutely no referance to it since february. i'm doing marie antoinette and the french revolution, the various causes and how she was portrayed and how the french people built up a false image of her through the use of propoganda and such and now im really confused. . our proposal was to fill in a brief table that fit on one a4 page and that was like it so thats really no help. aughthaolhaoisg! ive got all the info and synthesised it but im having heaps of trouble trying to bring it all together like title, setout etc ne help would be greatly appreciated. :(
There have been far, far too many "I'm screwed for mw" threads, but anyway.

i'm doing marie antoinette and the french revolution, the various causes and how she was portrayed and how the french people built up a false image of her through the use of propoganda and such and now im really confused
You're looking at:
  • the french revolution / marie ant,
  • the various causes (of what?),
  • how she was portrayed,
  • how the french built up a false image of her, and their use of propoganda

Notice something wrong? You've got too many issues.

I'd focus on just how she was portrayed. You can't say they "built up a false image" unless you've got a lot of evidence to the contrary.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Notice something wrong? You've got too many issues.

I'd focus on just how she was portrayed. You can't say they "built up a false image" unless you've got a lot of evidence to the contrary.
yeah you've got a point. ok that helps a lot. the building up of the false image surrounding her is a major aspect of my essay because there is so much evidence that the representation of her pre-revolution was almost entirely fabricated to draw up hatred of the monarchy. but yeah having the focus mainly on this and steering away from the causes of the revolution has made the essay a lot more structured and concise, thanks :)

X

xeuyrawp

green_fairy said:
yeah you've got a point. ok that helps a lot. the building up of the false image surrounding her is a major aspect of my essay because there is so much evidence that the representation of her pre-revolution was almost entirely fabricated to draw up hatred of the monarchy. but yeah having the focus mainly on this and steering away from the causes of the revolution has made the essay a lot more structured and concise, thanks :)
You're welcome. Mis-representation is always a good topic.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)