Screwed your half-yearlies.. (1 Viewer)

gelo

HSC
Did anyone here totally screw up their yr12 half-yearlies, or at least not get very good, and still end up getting a great hsc mark/UAI?
if so, HOW did you do it?

ive got my half-yearlies right now and im just looking for some assurance ;) not that i feel like ive screwed em up or anything.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gelo said:
Did anyone here totally screw up their yr12 half-yearlies, or at least not get very good, and still end up getting a great hsc mark/UAI?

ive got my half-yearlies right now and im just looking for some assurance ;) not that i feel like ive screwed em up or anything.
Please look around the other threads on the o6 forum, as many will tell you that the half-yearlies ain't that important in finalizing your rank, as there are still many other assessments including your trials =]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A thread that might 'assure' you here

Your up late hoeples5ly or is it early morning cramming?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
gelo said:
Don't worry, you'll be fine. As long as you've been working hard and doing your best at everything, I'm sure you can do well this year. ;)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Yeah i completley screwed my Chem exam by not studyin til nite b4. Due to my heavy schedule of an exam every day in week 1. Hopefully i can pick up the fail through other assessments. My 1st assignment was a research task and i got 18/20 and equal first for that. But in the 1/2 yearly i probly came bottom 3.
I got alot of catchin up to do in holidays

kn1ghts

HSC
I almost stuffed up my physics and 4U maths. Got them back today Thought i stuffed up But at least i got in the low 90's i think ill need to study harder if i wanna make it to Uni.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
kn1ghts said:
I almost stuffed up my physics and 4U maths. Got them back today Thought i stuffed up But at least i got in the low 90's i think ill need to study harder if i wanna make it to Uni.
I hate it when people get all upset for getting 'only' in the 90's.
I mean, they should be so proud of themselves, like do they want to get 100 or something....

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kn1ghts said:
Judging from your marks, it will be easy for you to get into uni.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I mean, they should be so proud of themselves, like do they want to get 100 or something....
Ditto

kahs

HSC
i just stuffed my h/yrlys especielly english received the result today i didnt even pass,very depressing.plz anyone help and now i feel wont get a good UAI:burn:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
i was gonna say the same thing, but you beat me to it.

taki999

HSC
^ hehe...yeah 90 is alright...and your not that stupid to know there's scaling with your subject right!!?? 4u maths and physics is already about 95.

gracie007

HSC
hey champ, dont worry too much about it. a perfect example would be my boyfriend. he ended up getting 85. wanna know how?
well, pretty much the entire first half of year 12 he just fucked around. he slept in class, went out most nights, did no homework, and didnt study. according to his half yearly report, he was getting 50-65% for every subject.
but he put his head down for trials and hsc exams. he just sat down and started studying. good, solid study for the weeks leading up to the exams. and he aced them. and a few of his subjects scaled DOWN anyway, they werent all ^ subjects.
so dont stress too much, just get into it second half, do really well in the bos hsc exams, and you should be sweet. but you have to want to do well.

HSC
gelo said:

i got like 30% in my english, 80% maths, 50% SDD, 70% IT and 60% chem and by the time trials/HSC came i got 75% for english, 90%~ maths, 85%~ SDD, 85% Chem and 90% IT

everyone goes shit in their half yearlies, the whole point of them is to freak you out so you go study harder for the upcoming trials (not like youll have time, between after half yearly and trials you're bombed with assessments)

Dragie

HSC
I went alright...not as well as I would have liked but pretty satisfied :) and yeah the whole point of them is to freak you into studying your life away

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
Apparently I did shit in all my Humanities....then again, I was crook for like 3 weeks. =\

But oh well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)