scripts for video and reflection statement word limits... grrrrrr... (1 Viewer)

spunkycheezle

Hullo im new! Does any one know if we HAVE TO write a script for our video even if it doesnt have dialogue, even if its a total abstract piece of Grrrrr!!!?

sorry... very very frustrated... oh, and im about 150 words over the limit in my reflection statement, does any one think they would notice?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well friend was sorta in a similar situation

he wanted to hand in his filmed verison of his film but couldnt as they would mark it as a multimedia .. so he just handed the play script

spunkycheezle

huh? what do u mean they would mark it as multimedia?? my films on dvd... and im not, i cant possibly write a script because its... ok im lazy and find it pointless since its too abstract, no acutally im just using any old excuse...

damn it! reality tv will be the end of me...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well basically i think theres a requirement for film in which it is intended to be performed under 30 mins, his was 2 hours, and so he couldnt hand it up as an edited film

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
shiznit, hmm yeah it confused him as well :|

ah well

sorry bout that didnt think i helped you at all

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by spunkycheezle
Hullo im new! Does any one know if we HAVE TO write a script for our video even if it doesnt have dialogue, even if its a total abstract piece of Grrrrr!!!?

sorry... very very frustrated... oh, and im about 150 words over the limit in my reflection statement, does any one think they would notice?
hello! I am doing EXACTLY the same thing as you do!! a video with no dialogue (umm... i wonder how many of these the markers are gonna get, coz this other person in my school's doing that too!)

are they even gonna read the script? coz from the showcase, it seems like we just have to write the actions

spunkycheezle

hehe yeah i think that since most ppl arent really in touch with "the industry" most of us are not going to have our own recorded dialogue in it since it would really be kinnda cheezy... i donno thats what i think any way... the truth is, because i couldnt include dialogue i decided to add a load of "absurdist" and "post modern" ideas... tee hee hee hee hee hee... ow if they only knew...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)