• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Scriptwriting (1 Viewer)

^mel^

HSC
:wave: Just wondering what other scripties are putting in their journals and what styles they are basing thier scripts on, so any other scriptwriters, please post.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
About what to put in your diary...PUT IN EVERYTHING!!!! i had opera tickets, covers of videos, movie tickets & i talked about certin ideas that i had while watching them, or talked about how they related to ur script.

Also, have a couple double pages free for an ideas page, costume page, setting page, etc..have lots of photos for costume..for example.

My script wasnt really a style...it was based on shakespeare, but they didnt really go the whole shakespeare..to be or not to be...

ill post the first page of my script if it will help :)
If you have any troubles, email.... the.stalker.is.me@gmail.com

queenofharpies

HSC
I'm doing scriptwriting and the style I am still researching- a bit of absurdism/expressionism but with realism too.

Annaliveshere

HSC
Hey... im doing script writing... My style is realism, im writing it about my mother illness and how it effects me. i put in anything from my mother hospital identity tags to letters and Onstage tickets and pamphlets. i also put in books that i have read or movies i have watched that will help me to create my script...

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Annaliveshere said:
Hey... im doing script writing... My style is realism, im writing it about my mother illness and how it effects me. i put in anything from my mother hospital identity tags to letters and Onstage tickets and pamphlets. i also put in books that i have read or movies i have watched that will help me to create my script...
U mind me asking what illness your mum has?

Atossa

HSC
Hello! Mine is an absurdist war story im not basing mine on any known scripts of styles (as far as i know) but if anyone wants to use it, fine. (just dont claim its your own idea, please) but i have 12 characters. all different, all in a trench.

They speak as if in a novel while doing their actions so while a man pulls out a pistol he says "i pull my pistol from my holster" and all the actions are in the same space of time. So first the guardsman does his bit, (talks, charges, falls, gets shot, blackout) then the next character goes as if it is going on at the same time as the first and the characters interact with each other.

ie. One man after some dialogue does the actions of executing another. After this happens it is the scene where the man getting executed goes.

hope you enjoyed it :)

(hope the HSC does too)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Atossa said:
Hello! Mine is an absurdist war story im not basing mine on any known scripts of styles (as far as i know) but if anyone wants to use it, fine. (just dont claim its your own idea, please) but i have 12 characters. all different, all in a trench.

They speak as if in a novel while doing their actions so while a man pulls out a pistol he says "i pull my pistol from my holster" and all the actions are in the same space of time. So first the guardsman does his bit, (talks, charges, falls, gets shot, blackout) then the next character goes as if it is going on at the same time as the first and the characters interact with each other.

ie. One man after some dialogue does the actions of executing another. After this happens it is the scene where the man getting executed goes.

hope you enjoyed it :)

(hope the HSC does too)
Wow!.......hope u dont get confused...make sure you but black humour in! Cos alot of soldiers did that! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)