[Scrubs] (1 Viewer)

*Buttercup*

HSC
fernando said:
" I love this moment so much i want to have sex with it "
lol, and that one later in the same episode, "i love this moment so much i would cheat on that other moment from before..."

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
season 5 episode 20.

the ending scene with How To Save A Life by The Fray being played.

"Right then i knew i was going to pull him out of this, but unfortunately sometimes the hospitals picks a day where its just going to pile it on"
*beeper goes off. Dr Cox sighs
scene switches to the patients room as he dies and Dr Cox starts screaming as he loses his 3rd patient for the day.

such a sad moment, i get teary every time i watch it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
season 5 episode 20.

the ending scene with How To Save A Life by The Fray being played.

"Right then i knew i was going to pull him out of this, but unfortunately sometimes the hospitals picks a day where its just going to pile it on"
*beeper goes off. Dr Cox sighs
scene switches to the patients room as he dies and Dr Cox starts screaming as he loses his 3rd patient for the day.

such a sad moment, i get teary every time i watch it.
Fucking homo.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Fucking homo.
just because i do not fear showing my emotions does not mean i want to insert my penis in to your anus.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
"My Screw Up" with Brendan Fraser is one of my favourite episodes, along with "My Catalyst" with the OCD Michael J Fox.

My favourite moments are the scenes with Dr. Molly Clock in season 4 and the bit where Elliot is giving an old lady a pelvic exam and it ends up quite loud. And any ninja fighting and singing scene of Turk's and JD's is always funny.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Molly Clock is the best character..the episode where J.D almost has sex with her but doesn't because he is still going out with Kylie, well J.D is a dick for so many ways because he then screws it up with Kylie who is moderately cool.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
"it was the simple answer just like turk said. i had knocked up a girl on our first date and i dont have strong feelings for her and probably never will and the only reason were still together is because theres a kid involved which means im going to stay with her till the very end whether i love her or not"

*tear

such an awesome ending

mungas22

HSC
parramattitude said:
i think ted is the best character...jd just shits me...he is so annoying
For once someone agrees with me. Ted is easily the most under rated character on the show. Characters such as Ted, Kelso and Janitor are much funnier than JD, Elliott and Turk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)