[Scrubs] (1 Viewer)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Oh, i loved that show too...:D

Haven't seen it in ages though. I remember how all the characters called jd bambi...

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
i thought it was carla that only calls jd bambi

neways i love that show too :D

HSC
miss_b said:
Her and the other nurses...i think...
no, just carla...it was her nickname on JD's first day cos she didnt know or care for his name...and now for a Dr. Cox quote:

Kelso: (to Carla) I'll pull up your nursing contract and see but I dont think it says "Show up whenever you damn please!"

Dr. Cox: Here's an idea Bob-why don't you just stop showing up at all. We'll just replace you with a giant time clock, and if we ever start to miss ya, we'll just add a little Bob Kelso cukoo bird pop out and say "I've never satisfied a woman, I've never satisfied a woman,I've never satisfied a woman!"...

minalata

HSC
lurrrrrrve this show, i thought it was still on but just real late, like midnight?

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I adore Scrubs. It's hilarious.

Channel Seven have to start showing season four some time. :rolleyes:

Season Five in the US is meant to start in 2006. I hope it's as good as the others have been.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Ahh I've been reacquainting myself with Scrubs ever since Channel 7 showed it in January and then...stopped. I recently saw they were showing it again at 11:30pm but meh. Now I have seasons 3 and 4 on DVD and yesterday I watched like 25 episodes straight. They're so addictive.

"What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso. Nice to meet you."

And later...

"What has two thumbs and still doesn't give a crap? Bob Kelso. I thought we'd met?"

HSC
ok..it took so long and and used up ALL of my bandwidth and now ive been throttled to 64kbps...BUT...ive got scrubs seasons 1,2,3 AND 4! roxor!!!!!!! when did u say season 5 airs?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
season 5 airing dates not confirmed yet. absolutely love the show. JD is a bit like me :)
bloody brilliant show. although i rank reno 911 and arrested development with it.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Scrubs is awesome :) My favourite episodes are 3.14 (My screw up) 3.16 (my butterfly) and 3.19 (my choosiest choice of all). I can't wait till season 5 comes out.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
I LOVE SCRUBS!!!
i hate channel 7 cos its the best show ever and channel 7, being the dumbest channel ever (except for showing Lost) decided to put it on as late as they could on just about the worst night of the week.
Dr Cox is the best character ever.
the end

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
I LOVE SCRUBS!!!
i hate channel 7 cos its the best show ever and channel 7, being the dumbest channel ever (except for showing Lost) decided to put it on as late as they could on just about the worst night of the week.
Dr Cox is the best character ever.
the end
So is it actually still on?

I just downloaded a few eps, watching them now...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
no, it was on a couple of weeks ago and then it just disappeared. i was sooo irritate, hopefully theyll put it on again soon....
they better, or ill be coming to get them...
*Alex stalks off holding up her butchers knife*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
meh i give up on channel 7 and scrubs..
so i just d/l it..

hehe all 4 seasons.. waiting for the 5th!!!

if it comes back.. im goin to support it by watchin it :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i don't know the exact season and episode but my favourite one would have to be the one where JD had to get premission from elliot to have sex with molly :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
WHAT THE FUCK!

whyyyy would they put the two funniest shows on tv (arrested development and scrubs) on >12am so they could show fucking REPEATS of desperate housewives!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)