Scurvy the new scourge of uni life (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
lol my flatmate just opens up a can on tuna when he is hungry, drains out the water and grabs his fork lol.... it is so funny, sometimes it looks like he is eating a tin of cat food or something.

Toast is another great thing, especially if you freeze your bread because then you don't waste any due to mould.

But to get scurvy you would have to be pretty stupid or really really poor. 39 c for noodles, like buy an orange instead every now and then. If you have enough money to buy noodles you have enough money to buy some sort of fruit or veg every once in a while.

On the subject of noodles, is anyone a big fan of the Mi Goreng indonesian ones they sell? They are quite deluxe for noodles, and only 45 c (sometimes 39 c if there is a special) very bad for you though lol.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Mi Goreng are kick arse. Go to an asian grocers and pay at most $10 for a box of 30 packets.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
addymac said:
Mi Goreng are kick arse. Go to an asian grocers and pay at most $10 for a box of 30 packets.
I like Nissin, and since I only eat noodles as a snack (instead of for dinner :p) I'm willing to fork out the extra cash for them. Though Miggers are great too!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
mi goreng are awesome snack... but Ive eating shin ramyun from Nong Shim lately.. about 1.5 times the size of mi goreng.. and chilli :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)