• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SDD Final Stretch (1 Viewer)

axe

HSC
nah legit cause half the topics are common sense the other half u kinda need to learn but i pay attention in class so thats how i remember. im sitting down now and ive realised i have no clue how to study this should i read notes or do a past paper?? idk

mellysmelly

HSC
nah legit cause half the topics are common sense the other half u kinda need to learn but i pay attention in class so thats how i remember. im sitting down now and ive realised i have no clue how to study this should i read notes or do a past paper?? idk
I think best to just do papers and accumulate stuff you couldn't do, or even just late make half your tab the paper and the other the answers then mentally answer the question, if its wrong then make miscellaneous notes for it. i recon that's the best thing to do rn. make sure u know stuff like fetch execute, diagram symbols, translating source code to machine and all the steps and shite. social ethical u can pull out from ur arse and same with the rights and responsibilities all that screen design shite its yeah common knowledge. i assume ur good with the algorithms? maybe go over like sequential and relative files and wot not and make sure u go over whatever topic ur doing. I've shared this in the thread if u don't have it already here are some good notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...ouid=108837848532544083149&rtpof=true&sd=true

anyway yeh idk I think that's the best thing to do as of now

igor9

HSC
stressmaxing hard rn im really hoping im getting all the knowledge necessary for tmrw.
i still have 30 pages of notes to read, should be fine though! those 30 pages will correspond probably to like 2 multi choice and a fucking 3 marker short-answer, the content spread is very minimal lmao.

keyboardsmash

HSC
wait do yk the bytes for display for each data type? I got Integer --> 4 bytes, String --> 1 byte per character, Float --> 4 bytes, I assume a Boolean --> 1 byte, is there anything else to know?
i think thats all you need to know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)