• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

SDD Final Stretch (1 Viewer)

mellysmelly

HSC
how did everyone find it?
it was okay.... i didn't really like option 1 it was ass ngl... i liked the multiple choice but idk I didn't like the way part 2 asked us stuff the questions were ass I wasn't having fun in that exam hall :cry: :cry: :cry:

igor9

HSC
wait i just realised one thing for the IPO i did one for the whole system, but then I realised it asked only for the calculation but unfortunately i didn't have time to redo lol 😿 however it was very detailed and most of it was for the calculation anyways, is there a chance i can still get 3/3 for that even though i did the whole system?

Demons

Goated Member
HSC
wait i just realised one thing for the IPO i did one for the whole system, but then I realised it asked only for the calculation but unfortunately i didn't have time to redo lol 😿 however it was very detailed and most of it was for the calculation anyways, is there a chance i can still get 3/3 for that even though i did the whole system?
should be fine, they won't mark the extra stuff they'll only mark the ones related to calculation, if you did it in depth it would be alright. LoL I made the same mistake, but then I realised in the last 5 mins and did it all over again.

igor9

HSC
should be fine, they won't mark the extra stuff they'll only mark the ones related to calculation, if you did it in depth it would be alright. LoL I made the same mistake, but then I realised in the last 5 mins and did it all over again.
haha, yea only question i misread though coz i made sure i read the questions properly, but did a bit of an oopsie there.

hante

HSC
Lovely i did C, i think the question was worded badly though bc the overall railroad diagram fit for C, for the individual defintions didnt fit
C and D do not have the $ terminal from the railroad diagram so i didnt chose them, but i could see issues with A and B which was so confusing :(
1729745432671.png
1729745449395.png

lmkae

HSC
C shouldn't be possible? there's no "$" in Password so C and D aren't possible
The question says "logically equivalent", meaning that they have the same final result of the expression. Also, by elimination A, B, and D are 100% wrong so C is the only one left - commas don't exist in EBNF notation

lmkae

HSC
Yes but in C, Letter is defined as having $
They are not identical expressions, but C is logically equivalent to the railroad diagram. B and D are not logically equivalent, and A does not adhere to the syntax of EBNF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)