SDD group project help! (1 Viewer)

ASaunders

HSC
I have recently been given an assessment task, where we work in pairs to build a program. The program that we have to make is similar to the RTA licence test. The program asks for the users name and DOB and also the user answers 5 true or false questions about the road rules.

I have already started the program, the interfaces are almost complete, but i now have the problem of trying to code the program and i don't know where to start.

So any help would be appreciated :D

HSC
The first step is thinking about data types, because everything else will be based on that.

TRUE/FALSE questions could perhaps be done using an array, where eveyr element of the array could be true or false. DOB and name could each perhaps be one variable.

Go you will need to use multiple forms. Firstly, ask them for their name and dob, then hide it and show the next form.

The simplest solution, would be to use 5 separate forums, for the 5 questions, and when the user presses the submit button on each form, save the choice (which can be made by a radio button object) to the appropriate element of the array, hide the form and show the next one.

Hope this helps!

ASaunders

HSC
thanks that does help! i now know where to start.
would there be much coding when i want to save the answers from the pevious questions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)