Sdd Help (1 Viewer)

StevChe

HSC
Ok, i suck at sdd i was just wondering how everyones school is going. The highest mark in my year was 27% raw for trials. Im kinda worried that im gonna do really bad in sdd. My assesment average is in the 70's.. But my mark was 20% in the trial which got scaled to 52% I came 3rd.. However im worried that i will get similar marks in the hsc :( how good does sdd scale and do i hav any hope...??Our teacher has been pathetic and we have learnt nothing. I hav been studying the chapters and was just wondering wats the easiest option topic to learn..as we havent learnt none.. so i kinda hav to do the whole subject within my time without no help...which is hard especially when trying to do algorithms... :( SAVE me!!!

Ghost1788

HSC
scalling depends on how everyone else does in your school and the rest of the SDD HSW cohort.....most people have pathetic software design teachers its a sad fact that there dont seem to be many teachers that are good at teaching this subject....my teacher told my class to studies software developers view of hardware cause it is 'basic' maths that can be checked very quickly and therefore allows us as students to maximise marks however the logic gates can be a bastard...

as for the Trial which trial did you do?
CSSA/Independant/ You school made it...

Click here for CSSA TRIAL RESULTS...

Ghost1788

HSC
do you still have it..it will say what paper it is on the cover page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)