SDD + Physics Left (1 Viewer)

DeanM

HSC
So who has got SDD and physics left ?
i dont know which one to study more for... i hate SDD and dont know where to begin, if anyone has any tips that might help, it would be apreciated.. but physics im good at.. i dnt know if i should even out the time, or not
what is everyone else doing ?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
dude, you think just having sdd and physics is bad? people i know have sdd, ipt, chem and physics. they'd be pissed off eh.

the best way to study for anything imo is to do past papers. you still have a few days left. put yourself under exam conditions and do the papers, then get someone to mark them like your teacher. i find that helps most.

btw, for the record....this is my 800th post!! sorry...lol

DeanM

HSC
haha, geeez your upto 809 now.. yea physics is easy as... but bloody SDD!!! arrrghh

HSC
i have chem/sdd on the same day :( I can't seriously do anymore study i feel so consumed

Casmira said:
i have chem/sdd on the same day :( I can't seriously do anymore study i feel so consumed
i have chemstry as well, great, just when you thought failing your hsc can be avoided. I just can't wait for my chemistry notes to join my bio, eng and legal notes: in the yellow bin!

BTW hope you guys do well, its nearly over! :) :) :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
DeanM said:
haha, geeez your upto 809 now.. yea physics is easy as... but bloody SDD!!! arrrghh
hahahah thanks! im upto 862 now!!!!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Casmira said:
you're smart, you'll do fine, don't panic. you wanted above 96 yeah? :uhhuh:

HSC
not going to get it, :( my SDD isnt that strong to get me 90s, maybe 80s but I need a few 90s at LEAST to get 95! but ill be happy with anything, i should of worked harder earlier in the year not just when trials start, but i get what ill deserve

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ah you can, if you put your mind to it. the fact that you have chem AND sdd kinda makes it suck....but think of it this way: you kill two birds with one stone...get it over with and you can get 90s man.

DeanM

HSC
^^ yea same... i bloody hate flip-flops and half adders!!! the binary addition, multiplication, subtraction, and division is easy as. i always screw up on the logic gates.. so hopefully it will only consist of binary and hex... anyone like the chances of this ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)