SDD Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
here are my predictions
there'll be a q(or more than one) abt social and ethical issues in the mc
there'll be a q in the short answer on the fetch-execute cycle cuz there wasn't one last year
there'll be something on documentation/manuals in the mc
there'll be linear/binary search q in the short answers

shumaker

HSC
here are my predictions
there'll be a q(or more than one) abt social and ethical issues in the mc
there'll be a q in the short answer on the fetch-execute cycle cuz there wasn't one last year
there'll be something on documentation/manuals in the mc
there'll be linear/binary search q in the short answers
Crossing fingers there won't be a fetch execute cycle q...i've completely forgotten what it means.

constexpr

HSC
u got any predictions for the exam??
don't need to make predictions, i can't think of one that would stump me. i have now become an unmoveable force after english, i'm prepared for anything and everything..

actually if they get us to write an insertion sort from scratch it might fuck me up, but other than that i am bing chilling

constexpr

HSC
i'd probably vouch for the fetch-execute cycle question, seems to test the knowledge of lower-level computer understanding and it's a good q to sort out band 5 from band 6 students as it can get quite specific... other than that, there's def going to be some algorithm/pseudocode questions, and probably some shit to do with flowcharts

SASH_06_X

HSC
so this is a sort of dumb question to ask the day before the sdd exam, but which option topic do u guys do????? I do option 1(paradigms) and it feels like almost everyone I knows is doing option 2
yeah like said before just curious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)