SDD teacher (1 Viewer)

dt673

HSC
at least you've got a teacher for it.

during my HSC I managed to go through four (yes, four).

1 died, 1 was the temp, the third was pretty fuckin awesome and moved on to a job in the mining industry, the fourth was a maths teacher.

Its been two years and i can still do binary operations...

fjnpenguin

HSC
dt673 said:
at least you've got a teacher for it.

during my HSC I managed to go through four (yes, four).

1 died, 1 was the temp, the third was pretty fuckin awesome and moved on to a job in the mining industry, the fourth was a maths teacher.

Its been two years and i can still do binary operations...
ahh thts bad

fjnpenguin

HSC
Hazaroth said:
haha fair nough reason not to take any pics then.
Our teacher knows his stuff, most of the time. Seems to ignore me quite often too. Although, that's most likely due to the fact that I irritate him constantly. :)
lol i love irritating teachers epically my maths teacher. omg i had the best time last yr. lol kept irritating my commerce teacher:rofl: lol

Hazaroth

HSC
haha yeah its great. only problem is when they ignore you when you need help. that really pisses me off sometimes lol

fjnpenguin

HSC
Hazaroth said:
haha yeah its great. only problem is when they ignore you when you need help. that really pisses me off sometimes lol
haha yea i no wht u mean its happened to me a few times lol

HSC
fjnpenguin said:
cant take a pic.. this guy attempted to take a pic of her n she snapped. lol took tht dude to the principal dunno wht appened after tht
What, you mean you never saw the guy again? :jaw:

fjnpenguin

HSC
i did, he wasn't at school for a few days after that incident. i didn't ask him what happened cause i thought it would be slack. my friend did thou n he told me that he was speech less.

Steppenwolf

HSC
Foxodi said:
My teacher is also crap. The fact hes a total nerd, its a nerd-friendly course and almost all of my class is nerds, doesnt help (nerds are people with no future :p)

Prob the thing that is most annoying, is that he is far far too leniant on assessments. Which makes it nearly impossible for me to get ahead of the class because nearly everyone gets 90% + (and no, they werent deserved, as stated above these are nerds ... nerds fail school).

But, all you can do is teach it yourself (and yes, I also believe you can learn the course within a fortnight, with time left over to practice skills/code), and keep trying your best in assessments till the end! :)
What makes you not a nerd in comparison to these other 'nerds'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)