Searchable database of offers - SMH (3 Viewers)

Elizzy19

HSC
Uni Grad
Is there an online version of exactly what's in the paper? I want to see how many people are actually in my course and a few of my friends and I aren't in the database because of early offers :/ can't get the actual paper because I'm overseas ATM.

HSC
I just spent 20 minutes stalking the people in my course... asian domination... Lol. Godammnit though, I wish it had everyone's full names.
If you really want to know there full name you could get their surname, and search it in the distinguished achievers list. Chances are if they got at least one band 6 their full name will be there. You can just use their first name initials from smh to put the data together.
I'm not a stalker. Just using my brain.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If you really want to know there full name you could get their surname, and search it in the distinguished achievers list. Chances are if they got at least one band 6 their full name will be there. You can just use their first name initials from smh to put the data together.
I'm not a stalker. Just using my brain.
Lol, such a long process. Most of them are asian btw, so I'd get stuck on the "Nguyen's" list

mX paper printed the entire thing.
Wtf? Mx is a sneaky little bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)