SEC. II & III answers (compare) (1 Viewer)

joelskies1

HSC
SEC. III
16a
(i) I wrote that OHS was the practice of well-being, health and safety of all workers in the work environment (didnt know the right meaning lol)
(ii) I wrote a hazard is a potential danger or threat to the health and safety of workers.
(iii) I wrote that ergonomics was the study of correct postioning and seating at a workstation gave examples (feet support, back support etc)

16b
I said that one measure to reduce RSI could be taking breaks every 40mins to stretch. (I elaborated and just talked shit and threw in a few more points lol)

16c
I wrote that one potential hazard could be a trip hazard as the cable going from the data projector to the power outlet would have to be laid accross the floor. I also wrote the power needed to run 5 computers and a projector would need a powerboard as there was only to outlets in the room. This could result in a power failure and possible fire hazard (electrical fire).

17a
(i) Item
(ii) 10%
(iii) =$B$11*C4

17b
I said the formula would reman the same =$B$11*C4 which i now think is wrong

17c
- gave a definition of template
- they would use it for repeated use
- simple to read and manipulate
(elaborated)

18a
- device manafactuars manual
- license agreement (cdkey)
- Installation manual

18b
device manafactuars manual

18c
I said parallel interface and one reason I supported was because alot of peripheral devices use USB so USB ports should be kept free. Also because parallel interfaces run faster and effieciently with printers/scanners and they transfer all bits at once.

19a
three recipients

19b
- able to transfer other file formats like movie, audio, image (elaborated)

19c
- RAM
- HDD size
- Processor speed
- Processor eg Intel Celeron

19d
I said because they can be aware of system specs of workstations for possible upgrades that have minimium system reqiurements.

SEc. III

Q21
set out in report format
-title page
-contents page
-headings for each section of report (aims/objectives, Introduction, license conditions etc.)
-conclusion
-headers, footers

Q22
set out in report format
-title page
-contents page
-headings for each section of report (aims/objectives, Introduction, license conditions etc.)
-conclusion
-headers, footers
went above and beyond just going through each of the functions of the database package I also drew up examples of a form, query, report and relationship. Also went on to describe data dictionaries, SQL and flat file vs. relational databases.

THATS IT GUYS I HOPE MOST OF THIS HELPED PEOPLE AND I ALSO HOPE PEOPLE HELP ME BECAUSE I AM SURE I GOT SOME THINGS INCORRECT. CORRECT ME IF YOU THINK IM WRONG OR IF YOU WROTE THE SAME TYPE OF ANSWERS.

THANKS... :)
Q22

PulpDood

HSC
And I thought I was the only one who chose parallel... And I wrote exactly the same stuff as you did for parallel!

And for 19 (b) I wrote about how a document keeps its formatting and pictures (eg lines on forms)... I forgot it was a general question that wasn't asking about the stimulus...

Last edited:

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
16 a)
i) OHS is the means of locating risks and hazards which would pose a threat to the health of people in a work environment
ii) A hazard is something that poses a threat to the health of people eg. electrical, chemical, tripping hazard
ii) Ergonomics is the study of the relationship between the health of people and the work environment

16 b)
One measure to minimise RSI is stretching. By stretching the arms, legs, wrists and fingers, it will improve circulation and reduce soreness in the wrists and fingers and thus reducing the risk of RSI

16 c)
Tripping hazard and electrical hazard. Projector would be far away from the power source and the cable in between may trip someone over. The use of double adapter is discouraged because it is unreliable and may cause appliances to fail.

i) (I forgot what I put, but any label would do)
ii) 10%
iii) =$B$11*C4

17 b)
=$B$11*C10 (it's relative; shit does anyone remember the actual question? It was worth two marks, did we have to justify why?)

17 c)
- shows professionalism
- quick and easy to use
(I think the question was explain two reasons)

18 a)
(Can't remember the question)

18 b)
(Can't remember)

18 c)
Either would do as long as you provide justification. I chose USB because it's widely supported, plug and play so that it can be moved to another workstation blah blah.

19 a)

19 b)
Information in attachments do not need to repeated by the sender in the message box

19 c)
Hard disk space, RAM, clock speed

19 d)
(Can't remember question)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)