secondary sources (1 Viewer)

nifkeh

HSC
HI :) I'm just doing a school chem assignment, the title is "NATURAL ACIDS & BASES ASSIGNMENT"

however the last two questions I'm having trouble with, here they are:

Identify four secondary sources you used to complete this assignment.

and

Clearly describe how you ensured the secondary sources you have used are valid sources. You should refer specifically to at least on source in your description.

for the first one I have "websites, Australian Government Natural Pollutant Inventory website". Is that correct? I have no idea what are other two I need because I only used google and websites lol. Can you say the science textbook?

And for the second one do we make references to validity? The previous questions where just like 'what is potash, where is HCl, ammonia, carbonic acid, lactic acid found naturally" so all qualitative answers. How do I answer this question, do I say like that the answers I got consistently match up with the published observations of the Aus Gov NPI website, so they are valid?

thanks in advance!

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
HI :) I'm just doing a school chem assignment, the title is "NATURAL ACIDS & BASES ASSIGNMENT"

however the last two questions I'm having trouble with, here they are:

Identify four secondary sources you used to complete this assignment.

and

Clearly describe how you ensured the secondary sources you have used are valid sources. You should refer specifically to at least on source in your description.

for the first one I have "websites, Australian Government Natural Pollutant Inventory website". Is that correct? I have no idea what are other two I need because I only used google and websites lol. Can you say the science textbook?

And for the second one do we make references to validity? The previous questions where just like 'what is potash, where is HCl, ammonia, carbonic acid, lactic acid found naturally" so all qualitative answers. How do I answer this question, do I say like that the answers I got consistently match up with the published observations of the Aus Gov NPI website, so they are valid?

thanks in advance!
Well, firstly, you need to know what comes under validity - how relevant is the source? If the source is specific to HSC chemistry and information correlates to other sources, it is probably a valid source. You should ALWAYS use multiple sources from different places and mediums such as books, videos and webpages.

For sources, I would probably have done 2 online sources and 2 offline sources (textbooks).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)