Secondary texts (1 Viewer)

-MaNnA-07-

HSC
For my english i need to pick two different texts that has to do with physical journeys. I was thinking about doding the movie armageddon and the book onion tears.
any other ideas?:)

x_M A N N A_x

AmyGabriel

HSC
I have chosen 3 texts that relate to Physical Journeys;

The Wizard of Oz the movie (yes, you read correctly. the Wizard of Oz. And yet something so infanitile and simple can get the best of grades!)
The Book of Lost Things written by John Connelly.
And the painting of stairs that never end.

I hope that this helps you!!

:confused:

-MaNnA-07-

HSC
no not really.. ive ended up deciding on a book called missing persons the rose queen by m.e rabb and for my second supplementary text i am going to analysis a book cover as a visual text. guitar rose highway be brigid lowry

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Your text choices seem interesting, remember always go for something unique when picking related texts.

I only had one related Text - Peter Weir's Gallipoli. Since I enjoyed the movie I was very good at analysing it.

I saw this awesome book at my school library titled Egyptology by Emily Sands... it would be wonderful for journeys. Its a picture book about this female explorer on an expedition to find this lost mummy tomb. The book is set out as a diary entry (is actually based on her actual diary) Its full of rich images and pop outs and surprises. U can easily find the obstacles/learning she experiences on her journey

hope i was of any help... and good luck!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)