• dont watch it

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • dont care

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

funkychickie

come on someone please reply

please reply.. :(
anyways what about kel tomorrow nite thats gonna be so scary..
and tidy's effort the other week that was a champion effort... nice work... has anyone else ever been caught???

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I watch it, and love it, but it has been getting a bit far fetched of late...it used to all seem very real but now they are going too far to try to be funny or whatever, and it's starting to lose it's appeal. Like Mirandas girlfriend posing as a director and confronting that agent person...no one acts like that in real life. And they all now seem to come up with really cutting things to say just at the right moment, whereas they used to stumble over what they were saying, jus like in the real world...but yeah, it is still funny and a damn good show.
Although now that Alex is gone it just isn't the same!!! I can't believe she left-she was like the central person. :(

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
*faints* fuck guys, tell me what's happened in the new series! I stopped watching the new series, but I've watched every episode since the first episode till this season. why did alex leave????????!!!!!! did SEXY REXY go with her??

so who's left on the show still? Kelly, Evan (the mulligrub >(, miranda, christian, gabbi, simon?

and who's tidy and what did he do..?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Alex got offered a job in London. So she and Rex have moved there...they also got married in the episode where they left, the "gang" had a going away party for them, then in the middle of it, Alex and Rex basically sprung a wedding on everyone as a surprise...which I actually found rather stupid! So yeah, they are both gone!

Tidy is Gabrielles new roomate. (he worked at the hospital with Alex and Rex)
I think what fuckiechickie was talking about with Tidy, was that Gabrielle walked in on him while he was jacking off in his room with headphones on, lol! 'Twas amusing.:D

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I like the shows too :D

Gab and Tidy are so funny...
I'm a bit annoyed with miranda though. she's always down. cheer up for goodness sake.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
i used to like it heaps, but i think it has gotten A LOT worse since Alex and REx left, they were like key elements in the show...
and they were such good actors too.. i dunno it just seems really wishy washy without them... :p

funkychickie

hey yeh

i agree though now alex is gone... but still... i love it.. im addicted, its kinda cool though but i reckon gab and tidy should get together theyd make a great couple. yeh umm whats with evans real name... how funny it sounds like th guy from animorphs tobias... i love kelly i think her and gab are still heaps cool without alex

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
it's samuel johnson (the actor who plays Evan.)

Did anyone watch it on Monday? how great was deb mailman playing kel after she'd been abused.. fuck she's an amaaaazing actress!!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
Re: hey yeh

Originally posted by funkychickie
i agree though now alex is gone... but still... i love it.. im addicted, its kinda cool though but i reckon gab and tidy should get together theyd make a great couple. yeh umm whats with evans real name... how funny it sounds like th guy from animorphs tobias... i love kelly i think her and gab are still heaps cool without alex
nooo!!! gab and tidy can't get together!!! she is so much better than him hhahahha sorry but i think hes a wank (excuse the pun!)

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
nah tidy is way too cool for gab. kel is defainetly my fav. im glad alex and rex have gone, they gave me the shits. i prefer the show without them now

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
OMG TAMMER!!! i am like opposite to you!!! hahaha i think tidy is the biggest loser, bastard etc etc everything bad.. and i think he's annoying and ugly!!
hahha
where as alex and rex were smart, successful, good looking, good actors
and gabriel is gorgeous, smart , stands up for her rights, actually has a brain
bahahah omg i sound really serious about this ay

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
of course, Gab is gorgeous, smart and a strong woman. I really like her character.

but I don't mind Tidy either :D
he did come off as a bit of a bastard in one of the episode.
plus the wanking incident.
however, if anything, they are just human flaws. Eh, maybe it's just me, but those things kinda make him more 'human'

I'm not sure what I think about them getting together...:rolleyes:
I kinda like the current subtlety...

Johnson: I agree. Deb Mailman is a great actress! I reckon she's one of those underrated actress who should've easily made it to hollywood (not that hollywood is a good thing, but you know what I mean...)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I love all the current SLOU characters, except Ritchie...he's always given me the shits, although the guy who plays him is a good actor. (I also saw the Footloose musical, and he is a darn fine dancer too, hehe).
I love Even, he is my fave. And Kelly is so gorgeous! I always laugh when I see her on Play School!
Alex was good in the beginning, but towards then end she started to piss me off a bit...like having a go at Kelly when she couldn't come to the going away party. (haha...I talk about them like they are real people:p ) I liked Rex though. And I love Tidy!

funkychickie

Re: Re: hey yeh

Originally posted by luigi_000

nooo!!! gab and tidy can't get together!!! she is so much better than him hhahahha sorry but i think hes a wank (excuse the pun!)

hehe how funny
but i thought it was so so sweet when he took fergis to the beach...
what about kel...????? i feel so sorry for her.. mwah i cant believe the bastard hit her.... dickhead.... hmm i hated that guy.. i guess it would be hard to be picked ofr an acting part because ur ugly.. hehe lol:):cool:

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
OMG TAMMER!!! i am like opposite to you!!! hahaha i think tidy is the biggest loser, bastard etc etc everything bad.. and i think he's annoying and ugly!!
hahha
where as alex and rex were smart, successful, good looking, good actors
and gabriel is gorgeous, smart , stands up for her rights, actually has a brain
bahahah omg i sound really serious about this ay
come on you have to wrap tidy. he took little fergis to the beach. sure he's a bit of a dick, like with that chick form work, not ringing her etc. but he's still cool. everyone has their bad points. i am not saying i would like him in real life necessarily, but for the case of the show, i think he plays a good part.

you have picked some of the very reasons alex and rex pissed me off. they were smart, successful, good looking, and way too boring!

gab is aweomse! i didnt say i didnt like her, but she's not 'cool' in the same way as tidy. and i dont like how she says 'fuck' and gets angry all the time

funkychickie

sames

Originally posted by tammer

come on you have to wrap tidy. he took little fergis to the beach. sure he's a bit of a dick, like with that chick form work, not ringing her etc. but he's still cool. everyone has their bad points. i am not saying i would like him in real life necessarily, but for the case of the show, i think he plays a good part.

you have picked some of the very reasons alex and rex pissed me off. they were smart, successful, good looking, and way too boring!

gab is aweomse! i didnt say i didnt like her, but she's not 'cool' in the same way as tidy. and i dont like how she says 'fuck' and gets angry all the time
i agree totally, i hate the way she always swears..
and deb mailman is soo soo sooo good.. i love her i felt so sorry for her.... :)

I Love Secret Life Of Us...it's my monday Night Break Away!!

I Love Debra Mailman she rocks!!

Did anyone else cry because of last nights episode?? I cried when Fergus Died :(

funkychickie

sames

Originally posted by SpaceAngelCadet
I Love Secret Life Of Us...it's my monday Night Break Away!!

I Love Debra Mailman she rocks!!

Did anyone else cry because of last nights episode?? I cried when Fergus Died :(
yeh omg i thought it was so so so sad... :uhhuh: :(
its so sad though how some ppl never get a chance in life...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)