Secret Window (4 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I really want to see it. I'll be seeing it some time in the hols with my Mum.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Johnny always looks good to me, so hey :D
heh, true, true..:D

"The only thing that matters is the ending...its the most important part of the story...and this one is very good...this one is perfect"

omg l'm so excitied l can't wait!!!

lucyinthehole

crappy

i went to the preview of it on monday. it was ok, besides being ridiculously predictable (i saw the twist coming 15 minutes in and my brother guessed it just from a discription of the movie), and when the big shocker of a twist does come, its completely spelled out for the audience (i guess they were aiming at americans). But johnny depp is great and saves this movie from complete mediocricy. worth it for the fans, i'd say.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by lucyinthehole
i went to the preview of it on monday. it was ok, besides being ridiculously predictable (i saw the twist coming 15 minutes in and my brother guessed it just from a discription of the movie), and when the big shocker of a twist does come, its completely spelled out for the audience (i guess they were aiming at americans). But johnny depp is great and saves this movie from complete mediocricy. worth it for the fans, i'd say.
Thanks for not saying what its about..that would ruin it then! They rated it 2 and a half in the daily telegraph yesterday but l think they said that if Johnny wasn't in it, it would be a 1.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
I saw the movie yesterday. I thought it was too predictable as well and not really scary. Most of the time I was laughing at Johnny Depp's crazy antics. Love his hair in it! :)
Love him full stop :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
it's meant to be crap but i wanna see it anyway :D
(stll haven't seen once upon a time in mexcio yet!!)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
it's meant to be crap but i wanna see it anyway :D
(stll haven't seen once upon a time in mexcio yet!!)
I saw OUATIM a few weeks ago...its a sequal apparently so l had no idea what was going on...very boring but l only saw it because it had JD in it.

I hope it isn't crap :(

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
OMG I am so damn angry..

In the nick of time was on last night with Johnny Depp in it. I watched Clueless which was on before it but l was so stupid that l turned it off before it finished so l didn't know what would be on next.

I only realised this morning..l am kicking myself :(

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Darth Figgy
I'm watching Nick of Time at the moment - anything with Johnny in it is fine by me :D
I missed it :eek: I can't believe l missed it...had anyone got it on tape?? l'll pay you $20 if you let me watch it once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)