Secret window (1 Viewer)

Mm_cookies

Banned
HSC
there both well relatable to the topic, however when choosing a supplementary material you should be careful! choose a book or movie, etc that you are aware of! the move the kid! might be looked down on as it isnt exactly what one would call educational and of high standing! therefore perhaps something of that calibre should be in general rather than advanced

Funky_Junky

HSC
okay i am finally decided to do American beauty as one of my related text.

Can anyone here plz tell me how this movie link to imaginative journey and also techinques i should be looking out for when i watch this movie.

:D :D :D

hunny bunny

ahh imaginative journeys is the hardest!

yeh ive been looking at the tempist and american beauty but another great text is the movie Drop Dead Fred. ii is very relevent, it is about a girl who was traumatised by her mothers controlling antics and created an imaginary friend that helped her through it.(it is also a kickass comedy u should watch for fun!) also, what was said about texts having to be intellectual such as movies like the kid being for 'general Enlgish', i think as long as it has relevence to the area of study..i did american idiot by greenday for one of my related texts for powerplay in the media and got 100% in the top advanced english, its just how you use it!

also, does anyone have ne more suggections for good texts????

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
i loved drop dead fred, i watched it religiously in primary school...it was a bit traumatising at first then i got used to it, same with mrs doubtfire and pink panther.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)