secrets to chemistry success (1 Viewer)

Edmund1234

HSC
two atoms are walking down a street. one atom says to the other, "i lost an electron". the other says, "r u sure?". the other replies"Yeah, I'm positive".

bring that into the exam; 100% for you. :)

wil123

HSC
Edmund1234 said:
two atoms are walking down a street. one atom says to the other, "i lost an electron". the other says, "r u sure?". the other replies"Yeah, I'm positive".

Fail lol
Neautron walks into a bar and buys a drink..Asks the bar-tender "How much?" to which the bar-tender replies, "For you sir, no charge."

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
Edmund1234 said:

heheh
in like yr 9 or so, when they were introducing us to chemistry, we watched a video like that....

the carbon was a girl who was unatrrective, hence when she went out to the bar, she left her sister chlorine at home as she was more attractive.... and on one of the streets in the town lived the noble gases hehehe
well it reminded me of that anyway

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
bradman said:
This ones been going round all year:

Why did the bear dissolve in water?

Because it was polar.
Eheh I like this one.

kangms

HSC
LAME LAME LAME !!!!!!!! Our Old useless chemistry tutor for school said that to us...and everyone in our class were like ...WTF

rascy

HSC
drobby said:
heheh
in like yr 9 or so, when they were introducing us to chemistry, we watched a video like that....

the carbon was a girl who was unatrrective, hence when she went out to the bar, she left her sister chlorine at home as she was more attractive.... and on one of the streets in the town lived the noble gases hehehe

HAHAHA we watched the same video! except i think it was in year 11. I may have been one of the very few people who actually found it hilarious, although i'm quite surprised they didn't make any jokes about chlorine being "green with envy"

wLym

HSC
A Gold walked into a bar for Silvers and the bartender said "Aye, you! Get out!"

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
wLym said:
A Gold walked into a bar for Silvers and the bartender said "Aye, you! Get out!"
lol that took me 2 attempts, but i got it xD

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
Haha yeah, and the bouncers wouldn't let ethanol inside the under 18's club; or potassium or calcium for that matter!
It was the work of a genius!

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
rascy said:
HAHAHA we watched the same video! except i think it was in year 11. I may have been one of the very few people who actually found it hilarious, although i'm quite surprised they didn't make any jokes about chlorine being "green with envy"
hehe nah i was also one who enjoyed.. infact i used to ask in chem to watch it every period heheh

berna007

HSC
wLym said:
thats from the movie "John Tucker must die" lol

eddy11

HSC
nothing like a good old lymeric, read signature :

JasonNg1025

HSC
LOL my brother has a T-Shirt saying

Johnny was a chemist's son
Johnny is no more
ladeedadadaad

About the H2O and H2SO4

rascy

HSC
eddy11 said:
nothing like a good old lymeric, read signature :
Whilst i agree that there is nothing like a good old limerick,
your signature, whilst witty, is not a limerick as it does not have 5 lines.

lol sorry to burst your bubble. speaking of bubbles, i was doing a past paper last night, and the question asked how they collect data on ozone levels... pressed for answers, i wrote "hot air balloons". eh, close enough lol. answer is weather balloons fyi. it's okay, i'll study tomorrow. =D

yahhc

HSC
drobby said:
heheh

omg! ive seen that video too
and they went dancing
it was like the most lame video i have ever seen yet it was ridiculously funnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)